Hide Fare
Show Fare

Nasik to Allahabad trains

Wed, February 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Mumbai LTT Manduadih JanSadharan Special (UnReserved)
01087


NK


ALD
20:40
- - W - - - -
--
--
--
--
Tulsi Express
22129


NK


ALD
24:05
- T - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Saket Express
11067


NK


ALD
18:45
- - W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ratnagiri SF Express
12165


NK


ALD
19:05
M - - T F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kashi Express
15017


NK


ALD
22:20
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur AC Weekly Special
01017


NK


ALD
21:55
- T - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Special Fare Special
01117


NK


ALD
21:55
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Godan Express
11055


NK


ALD
19:20
M - W - F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pawan Express
11061


NK


ALD
19:10
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kamayani Express
11071


NK


ALD
23:40
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Allahabad SpecialFare SF Special
04116


NK


ALD
19:15
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Faizabad SF Express
22103


NK


ALD
18:10
M - - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Raxaul JanSadharan Express (UnReserved)
15268


NK


ALD
20:33
- T - - - - -
--
--
--
--
Mumbai LTT Ranchi Weekly Express
18610


NK


ALD
20:25
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Azamgarh Weekly Express
11053


NK


ALD
21:25
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends

Nasik to Allahabad train time table

Pawan Express (11061) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at taking a total of 19 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 1176 kms. Kamayani Express (11071) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at taking a total of 23 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 1333 kms. Ratnagiri SF Express (12165) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at taking a total of 19 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 1176 kms.

Nasik to Allahabad train Seat Availability

In Kamayani Express (11071), seat availability status is PQWL14/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 38% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL28/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 38% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL146/WL103 in Sleeper (SL) with 11% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ratnagiri SF Express (12165), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL15/WL6 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL75/WL54 in Sleeper (SL) with 17% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nasik to Allahabad train Fare

Fare for trains from Nasik to Allahabad is Rs 3540 in First AC (1A), Rs 2025 in Second AC (2A), Rs 510 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1390 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2550 in Second AC (2A), Rs 660 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1795 in Third AC (3A).

Nasik to Allahabad Kamayani Express 11071

Nasik to Allahabad Kamayani Express (11071) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at . Nasik to Allahabad train fare is Rs.1490 in Third AC, Rs.2175 in Second AC and Rs.550 in Sleeper for this train. In Kamayani Express (11071), seat availability status is PQWL14/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 38% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL28/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 38% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL146/WL103 in Sleeper (SL) with 11% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nasik to Allahabad Pawan Express 11061

Nasik to Allahabad Pawan Express (11061) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at . Nasik to Allahabad train fare is Rs.1390 in Third AC, Rs.2025 in Second AC and Rs.510 in Sleeper for this train.

Nasik to Allahabad Ratnagiri SF Express 12165

Nasik to Allahabad Ratnagiri SF Express (12165) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at . Nasik to Allahabad train fare is Rs.1435 in Third AC, Rs.2070 in Second AC and Rs.540 in Sleeper for this train. In Ratnagiri SF Express (12165), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL15/WL6 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL75/WL54 in Sleeper (SL) with 17% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nasik to Allahabad train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Nasik to Allahabad is Mumbai LTT Faizabad SF Express (22103) which travels a distance of 1176 kms in just 18 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Nasik to Allahabad is Tulsi Express (22129) which travels a distance of 1338 kms in 24 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Nasik to Allahabad is Tulsi Express (22129) which reaches Allahabad Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nasik to Allahabad is Pawan Express (11061) which reaches Allahabad Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 22 mints.

About Allahabad

Allahabad is one of the oldest cities in India. It is crowned in ancient scriptures as 'Prayag', 'Prayagraj' or 'Teertharaj' and is considered the holiest of pilgrimage centres of India. It is situated at the confluence of three rivers- Ganga, Yamuna and the invisible Saraswati. The meeting point is known as Triveni and is very sacred to Hindus. The Kumbh held in every six years and Mahakumbh in every 12 years at Allahabad (Sangam) are the largest gatherings of pilgrims on this earth. The city is the judicial capital of Uttar Pradesh with Allahabad High Court being the highest judicial body in the state. Allahabad is served by Allahabad Airport (IXD), which is 12 km from the city centre and lies in Bamrauli. Allahabad Junction is the headquarter of the North Central Railway Zone. Allahabad has 3 railway stations - Allahabad Jn (ALD), Prayag (PRG) and Cheoki (COI).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.