Hide Fare
Show Fare

Nasik to Akola Jn train seat availability & fare

Thu, August 16
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur)
12809


NK


AK
05:50
M T W T F S S
PQWL4/WL1
89%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL22/WL18
85%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL61/WL38
69%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL148/WL97
63%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express
18029


NK


AK
06:15
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Nagpur SF Special
02031


NK


AK
05:17
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Hatia SF Express
12811


NK


AK
05:15
M - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Bhubaneswar SF Express
12879


NK


AK
05:15
- - W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam SF Express (Via Nagpur)
22848


NK


AK
05:15
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Gitanjali Express
12859


NK


AK
05:10
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL8/WL7
86%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL29/WL17
68%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL153/WL96
34%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Mumbai CSMT Santragachi AC Superfast Special Fare Special
01123


NK


AK
05:27
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Weekly SF Express
12869


NK


AK
05:05
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Anandwan Super Fast Express
22127


NK


AK
05:25
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Nagpur Special Fare SF Special
02023


NK


AK
05:37
- - - T - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sewagram SF Express
12139


NK


AK
06:25
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Ajni Express (Via Aurangabad)
11201


NK


AK
12:30
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Vidarbha SF Express
12105


NK


AK
05:38
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Amravati SF Express
12111


NK


AK
06:00
M T W T F S S
PQWL2/WL1
60%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL11/WL11
51%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL20/WL17
37%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL93/WL67
12%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Mumbai LTT Puri SF Express (via Titlagarh)
12145


NK


AK
05:05
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Samarsata SF Express
12151


NK


AK
05:05
- - W T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Nasik to Akola Jn train time table

Vidarbha SF Express (12105) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at taking a total of 5 hrs 38 mints to cover the distance of 395 kms. Mumbai CSMT Amravati SF Express (12111) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at taking a total of 6 hrs to cover the distance of 396 kms. Sewagram SF Express (12139) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at taking a total of 6 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 396 kms. Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at taking a total of 5 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 396 kms. Gitanjali Express (12859) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at taking a total of 5 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 396 kms.

Nasik to Akola Jn train Seat Availability

In Mumbai CSMT Amravati SF Express (12111), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL11/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL20/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL93/WL67 in Sleeper (SL) with 12% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL22/WL18 in Second AC (2A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL61/WL38 in Third AC (3A) with 69% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL148/WL97 in Sleeper (SL) with 63% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Gitanjali Express (12859), seat availability status is PQWL8/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL29/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 68% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL153/WL96 in Sleeper (SL) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nasik to Akola Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Nasik to Akola Jn is Rs 1645 in First AC (1A), Rs 130 in None (GN), Rs 655 in Third AC (3A), Rs 935 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 240 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).

Nasik to Akola Jn Vidarbha SF Express 12105

Nasik to Akola Jn Vidarbha SF Express (12105) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at . Nasik to Akola Jn train fare is Rs.1645 in First AC, Rs.145 in None, Rs.700 in Third AC, Rs.980 in Second AC and Rs.270 in Sleeper for this train.

Nasik to Akola Jn Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) 12809

Nasik to Akola Jn Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at . Nasik to Akola Jn train fare is Rs.1645 in First AC, Rs.145 in None, Rs.700 in Third AC, Rs.980 in Second AC and Rs.270 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL22/WL18 in Second AC (2A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL61/WL38 in Third AC (3A) with 69% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL148/WL97 in Sleeper (SL) with 63% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nasik to Akola Jn Mumbai CSMT Amravati SF Express 12111

Nasik to Akola Jn Mumbai CSMT Amravati SF Express (12111) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at . Nasik to Akola Jn train fare is Rs.1645 in First AC, Rs.145 in None, Rs.700 in Third AC, Rs.980 in Second AC and Rs.270 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Amravati SF Express (12111), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL11/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL20/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL93/WL67 in Sleeper (SL) with 12% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nasik to Akola Jn Gitanjali Express 12859

Nasik to Akola Jn Gitanjali Express (12859) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at . Nasik to Akola Jn train fare is Rs.145 in None, Rs.700 in Third AC, Rs.980 in Second AC and Rs.270 in Sleeper for this train. In Gitanjali Express (12859), seat availability status is PQWL8/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL29/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 68% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL153/WL96 in Sleeper (SL) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nasik to Akola Jn Sewagram SF Express 12139

Nasik to Akola Jn Sewagram SF Express (12139) departs from Nasik Road station (NK) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at . Nasik to Akola Jn train fare is Rs.700 in Third AC, Rs.980 in Second AC and Rs.270 in Sleeper for this train.

Nasik to Akola Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Nasik to Akola Jn is Mumbai LTT Puri SF Express (via Titlagarh) (12145) which travels a distance of 396 kms in just 5 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Nasik to Akola Jn is Mumbai LTT Ajni Express (Via Aurangabad) (11201) which travels a distance of 598 kms in 12 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Nasik to Akola Jn is Mumbai LTT Ajni Express (Via Aurangabad) (11201) which reaches Akola Jn with an average delay of just 9 mints. The most delayed train from Nasik to Akola Jn is Anandwan Super Fast Express (22127) which reaches Akola Jn with an average delay of over 4 hrs 29 mints.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.