Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Narwana Jn to Ghaziabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Narwana Jn to Ghaziabad is Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 500 in Third AC (3A), Rs 90 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Narwana Jn to Ghaziabad is Avadh Assam Special (05910) which travels a distance of 181 kms in just 4 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Narwana Jn to Ghaziabad is Avadh Assam Express (15910) which travels a distance of 181 kms in 4 hrs 34 mints. The most punctual train from Narwana Jn to Ghaziabad is Avadh Assam Express (15910) which reaches Ghaziabad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Narwana Jn to Ghaziabad is Avadh Assam Express (15910) which reaches Ghaziabad with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.