Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Narwana Jn to Dibrugarh can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Narwana Jn to Dibrugarh is Rs 5795 in First AC (1A), Rs 2310 in Third AC (3A), Rs 880 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3390 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 550 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2730 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1080 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3915 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 565 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Narwana Jn to Dibrugarh is Avadh Assam Special (05910) which travels a distance of 2660 kms in just 59 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Narwana Jn to Dibrugarh is Avadh Assam Express (15910) which travels a distance of 2660 kms in 59 hrs 51 mints. The most punctual train from Narwana Jn to Dibrugarh is Avadh Assam Express (15910) which reaches Dibrugarh with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Narwana Jn to Dibrugarh is Avadh Assam Express (15910) which reaches Dibrugarh with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Dibrugarh is a picturesque town of Assam and is situated on the banks of river Brahmputra. It is a paradise with tea gardens and rainforests. It is biggest contributor of India's tea production and accounts for over 35% of total tea produced by the state. Literacy rate in Dibrugarh is close to 90% which is much higher than the national literacy rate. Dibrugarh is the biggest railway junction in the North eastern region. Dibrugarh Vivek Express that connects Dibrugarh to the southernmost tip of India - Kanyakumari holds world record for being the train that covers longest train route and maximum travel time to reach destination. It is a perfect example of cultural mix where one can find Assamese (Ahoms), Bengalis, Marwaris, Christian and Muslims. Dibrugarh Airport (DIB) is located at Mohanbari which is 15 Kms North East to the Dibrugarh city. Dibrugarh has 2 railway stations - Dibrugarh (DBRG) and Dibrugarh Town (DBRT).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.