Narwana Jn to Bhopal Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
ANDAMAN EXPRESS (16032) departs from Narwana Jn station (NRW) at and arrives Bhopal Jn station (BPL) at taking a total of 16 hrs 8 mints to cover the distance of 864 kms. This train has 17 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Narwana Jn to Bhopal can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Narwana Jn to Bhopal is Rs 2940 in First AC (1A), Rs 1185 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1530 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2195 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 565 in Sleeper (SL).
Narwana Jn to Bhopal ANDAMAN EXPRESS (16032) departs from Narwana Jn station (NRW) at and arrives Bhopal Jn station (BPL) at . This train has 17 stoppages. Narwana Jn to Bhopal train fare is Rs.1185 in Third AC, Rs.1700 in Second AC and Rs.440 in Sleeper for this train.
Bhopal is the capital of Madhya Pradesh. Bhopal, the city of lakes, was named Bhojpal initially after their ruler of the reign Bhoja and pal meaning dam as this ruler created several dams surrounding the numerous lakes that are still there in the city. The city has some of the finest institutions pertaining to science, forestry, architecture, law and fashion industry. The city has numerous museums, Masjids, Mahals and other tourist attractions. Bhopal is served by Raja Bhoj airport located 15 kms north-west of the Bhopal city. It is considered to be one of the best connected cities in terms of railway routes. Bhopal has 3 railway stations - Bhopal Jn (BPL), Habibganj (HBJ) and Bairagarh (BIH).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.