No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 15 trains that run from Narkher to Nagpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Narkher to Nagpur is Rs 80 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 50 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 205 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Narkher to Nagpur is Patna Ernakulam Express (via Nagpur) (16360) which travels a distance of 86 kms in just 1 hrs. The slowest train from Narkher to Nagpur is Jabalpur Tirunelveli SF Special Fare Special (Via New Amravati) (01704) which travels a distance of 232 kms in 5 hrs 9 mints. The most punctual train from Narkher to Nagpur is Jaipur Nagpur Weekly Express (11204) which reaches Nagpur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Narkher to Nagpur is Jaipur Nagpur Weekly Express (11204) which reaches Nagpur with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Nagpur is a large city located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is also known as the orange city due to the best quality oranges produced here. Deekhshabhoomi that is the largest hollow stupa in the world is situated in Nagpur where Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar along with enormous number of followers converted to Buddhism. There is a diamond crossing in Nagpur also known as zero mile where double diamond crossing is formed by two double tracks crossing each other. This zero mile is the centre point of India geographically. It has good road and railway connectivity to other parts of the country. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport in Nagpur is an International airport located at a distance of 8 kms south west of the city. Nagpur has 3 railway stations - Nagpur (NGP), Ajni (AJNI) and Wardha Jn (WR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.