Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Narasapur to Tirupati can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Narasapur to Tirupati is Rs 170 in None (GN), Rs 855 in Third AC (3A), Rs 315 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1220 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 185 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1170 in Third AC (3A), Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1640 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 200 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Narasapur to Tirupati is Narsapur Dharmavaram Express Special (07247) which travels a distance of 526 kms in just 10 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Narasapur to Tirupati is Narasapur Dharmavaram Link Express (17247) which travels a distance of 526 kms in 11 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Narasapur to Tirupati is Narasapur Dharmavaram Link Express (17247) which reaches Tirupati Main with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Narasapur to Tirupati is Narasapur Dharmavaram Link Express (17247) which reaches Tirupati Main with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.