No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 11 trains that run from Nandalur to Razampeta can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nandalur to Razampeta is Rs 45 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 310 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 865 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Nandalur to Razampeta is Mumbai CSMT MGR Chennai Central Express (11041) which travels a distance of 12 kms in just 13 mints. The slowest train from Nandalur to Razampeta is Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381) which travels a distance of 12 kms in 23 mints. The most punctual train from Nandalur to Razampeta is Sainagar Shirdi Tirupati Weekly Express (17418) which reaches Razampeta with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nandalur to Razampeta is Mumbai CSMT MGR Chennai Central Mail (11027) which reaches Razampeta with an average delay of over 3 hrs 16 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.