Train seat availability for all 12 trains that run from Nandalur to Cuddapah can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nandalur to Cuddapah is Rs 305 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 835 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Nandalur to Cuddapah is Haripriya Express (17415) which travels a distance of 39 kms in just 28 mints. The slowest train from Nandalur to Cuddapah is Arakkonam Kadapa (Cuddapah) Passenger (UnReserved) (56011) which travels a distance of 40 kms in 1 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Nandalur to Cuddapah is Renigunta Aurangabad Weekly Express (17622) which reaches Cuddapah with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nandalur to Cuddapah is Tirumala Express (17488) which reaches Cuddapah with an average delay of over 3 hrs 52 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.