No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Namkon to Tatanagar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Namkon to Tatanagar is Rs 90 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 345 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 65 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 100 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 475 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1385 in Second AC (2A), Rs 350 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 990 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Namkon to Tatanagar is Kriya Yoga (Ranchi Hatia) Express (18616) which travels a distance of 158 kms in just 4 hrs 3 mints. The slowest train from Namkon to Tatanagar is Hatia Tatanagar Passenger (UnReserved) (58662) which travels a distance of 205 kms in 5 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Namkon to Tatanagar is Ranchi Tatanagar Intercity Express (18114) which reaches Tatanagar Jn with an average delay of just 1 mints. The most delayed train from Namkon to Tatanagar is Ranchi Tatanagar Intercity Express (18114) which reaches Tatanagar Jn with an average delay of over 1 mints.
The steel city of India Tatanagar was founded by Jamshedji Nusserwanji Tata and is also known as Jamshedpur. The city has plethora of industries namely Tata steel, Tata Motors, Lafarge Cement, Tata Power, TCS, Praxair to name a few. It is first planned industrial city of India. The city is served by railways and roads well and have a small airport set up called Sonari Airport which is primarily used to bring chartered planes of Tata group. Tatanagar has 1 railway station - Tatanagar Jn (TATA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.