No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Namkon to Kandra can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Namkon to Kandra is Rs 85 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 320 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 60 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 100 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 475 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1385 in Second AC (2A), Rs 350 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 990 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Namkon to Kandra is Hatia Tatanagar MEMU (68036) which travels a distance of 138 kms in just 3 hrs 19 mints. The slowest train from Namkon to Kandra is Ranchi Tatanagar Intercity Express (18114) which travels a distance of 185 kms in 4 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Namkon to Kandra is Ranchi Tatanagar Intercity Express (18114) which reaches Kandra with an average delay of just 2 mints. The most delayed train from Namkon to Kandra is Hatia Tatanagar Passenger (UnReserved) (58662) which reaches Kandra with an average delay of over 21 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.