Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Nalgonda to Akividu can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nalgonda to Akividu is Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 110 in None (GN), Rs 505 in Third AC (3A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 205 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Nalgonda to Akividu is Hyderabad Narasapur Express (17256) which travels a distance of 293 kms in just 6 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Nalgonda to Akividu is Nagarsol Narasapur Express (Via Guntur) (17232) which travels a distance of 293 kms in 6 hrs 14 mints. The most punctual train from Nalgonda to Akividu is Visakha Express (17016) which reaches Akividu with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nalgonda to Akividu is Visakha Express (17016) which reaches Akividu with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.