Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Naini to Phulpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Naini to Phulpur is Rs 45 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Naini to Phulpur is Bundelkhand Link Express (21107) which travels a distance of 44 kms in just 1 hrs 41 mints. The slowest train from Naini to Phulpur is SCSMT Kolhapur Gorakhpur Link Express (11039) which travels a distance of 44 kms in 2 hrs 1 mints. The most punctual train from Naini to Phulpur is Bundelkhand Express (11107) which reaches Phulpur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Naini to Phulpur is Bundelkhand Express (11107) which reaches Phulpur with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.