Hide Fare
Show Fare

Nagpur to Varanasi train seat availability & fare

Fri, April 27
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Secunderabad Raxaul Special Fare Special
07091


NGP


BSB
21:10
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Deekshabhoomi Express
11045


NGP


BSB
21:00
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ernakulam Patna Express (via Nagpur)
16359


NGP


BSB
21:00
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Rameswaram Manduadih Weekly Express
15119


NGP


MUV
21:00
- - - - F - -
--
RLWL16/WL12
55%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
RLWL24/WL16
36%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
RLWL98/WL75
17%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
Ganga Kaveri Express
12669


NGP


BSB
19:10
- T - - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Secunderabad Danapur SF Express
12791


NGP


BSB
19:00
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL26/WL25
33%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
RLWL70/WL49
18%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
RLWL166/WL100
9%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Nagpur to Varanasi train time table

Secunderabad Raxaul Special Fare Special (07091) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at taking a total of 21 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 1035 kms. Deekshabhoomi Express (11045) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at taking a total of 21 hrs to cover the distance of 1035 kms. Ganga Kaveri Express (12669) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at taking a total of 19 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 1045 kms. Secunderabad Danapur SF Express (12791) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at taking a total of 19 hrs to cover the distance of 1035 kms. Rameswaram Manduadih Weekly Express (15119) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Manduadih station (MUV) at taking a total of 21 hrs to cover the distance of 1031 kms.

Nagpur to Varanasi train Seat Availability

In Secunderabad Danapur SF Express (12791), seat availability status is RLWL26/WL25 in Second AC (2A) with 33% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL70/WL49 in Third AC (3A) with 18% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL166/WL100 in Sleeper (SL) with 9% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Rameswaram Manduadih Weekly Express (15119), seat availability status is RLWL16/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL24/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 36% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL98/WL75 in Sleeper (SL) with 17% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nagpur to Varanasi train Fare

Fare for trains from Nagpur to Varanasi is Rs 3275 in First AC (1A), Rs 265 in None (GN), Rs 1290 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1875 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 475 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1665 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2400 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 610 in Sleeper (SL).

Nagpur to Varanasi Secunderabad Danapur SF Express 12791

Nagpur to Varanasi Secunderabad Danapur SF Express (12791) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at . Nagpur to Varanasi train fare is Rs.280 in None, Rs.1340 in Third AC, Rs.1920 in Second AC and Rs.505 in Sleeper for this train. In Secunderabad Danapur SF Express (12791), seat availability status is RLWL26/WL25 in Second AC (2A) with 33% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL70/WL49 in Third AC (3A) with 18% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL166/WL100 in Sleeper (SL) with 9% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nagpur to Varanasi Ganga Kaveri Express 12669

Nagpur to Varanasi Ganga Kaveri Express (12669) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at . Nagpur to Varanasi train fare is Rs.3275 in First AC, Rs.280 in None, Rs.1340 in Third AC, Rs.1920 in Second AC and Rs.505 in Sleeper for this train.

Nagpur to Varanasi Rameswaram Manduadih Weekly Express 15119

Nagpur to Varanasi Rameswaram Manduadih Weekly Express (15119) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Manduadih station (MUV) at . Nagpur to Varanasi train fare is Rs.1290 in Third AC, Rs.1875 in Second AC and Rs.475 in Sleeper for this train. In Rameswaram Manduadih Weekly Express (15119), seat availability status is RLWL16/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL24/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 36% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL98/WL75 in Sleeper (SL) with 17% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nagpur to Varanasi Secunderabad Raxaul Special Fare Special 07091

Nagpur to Varanasi Secunderabad Raxaul Special Fare Special (07091) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at .

Nagpur to Varanasi Deekshabhoomi Express 11045

Nagpur to Varanasi Deekshabhoomi Express (11045) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at . Nagpur to Varanasi train fare is Rs.265 in None, Rs.1290 in Third AC and Rs.475 in Sleeper for this train.

Nagpur to Varanasi train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Nagpur to Varanasi is Secunderabad Danapur SF Express (12791) which travels a distance of 1035 kms in just 19 hrs. The slowest train from Nagpur to Varanasi is Secunderabad Raxaul Special Fare Special (07091) which travels a distance of 1035 kms in 21 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Nagpur to Varanasi is Rameswaram Manduadih Weekly Express (15119) which reaches Manduadih with an average delay of just 23 mints. The most delayed train from Nagpur to Varanasi is Secunderabad Raxaul Special Fare Special (07091) which reaches Varanasi Jn with an average delay of over 4 hrs 43 mints.

About Nagpur

Nagpur is a large city located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is also known as the orange city due to the best quality oranges produced here. Deekhshabhoomi that is the largest hollow stupa in the world is situated in Nagpur where Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar along with enormous number of followers converted to Buddhism. There is a diamond crossing in Nagpur also known as zero mile where double diamond crossing is formed by two double tracks crossing each other. This zero mile is the centre point of India geographically. It has good road and railway connectivity to other parts of the country. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport in Nagpur is an International airport located at a distance of 8 kms south west of the city. Nagpur has 3 railway stations - Nagpur (NGP), Ajni (AJNI) and Wardha Jn (WR).

About Varanasi

Varanasi, Benaras or Kashi is the spritual capital of India. It grew as an important industrial centre, famous for its muslin and silk fabrics, perfumes, ivory works, and sculpture. Situated on the banks of Ganga, Varanasi has some 20000 temples including Kashi Vishwanath, Sankat Mochan and Durga Mandir. Pilgrims come to the ghats lining the Ganges to wash away sins in the sacred waters or to cremate their loved ones. Buddha gave his first sermon in Kashi. It is the site of Banaras Hindu University (BHU), which is one of the largest residential universities in Asia with over 20,000 students. Varanasi is served by Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport (VNS), which is approximately 26 km from the city centre in Babatpur. The Diesel Locomotive Works in Varanasi, India, is a production unit owned by Indian Railways, that manufactures diesel-electric locomotives and its spare parts. Varanasi Junction, commonly known as Varanasi Cantt Railway Station, is the city's largest train station. More than 360,000 passengers and 240 trains pass through each day. Varanasi has 3 railway stations - Varanasi Jn (BSB), Manduadih (MUV) and Varanasi City (BCY).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.