Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Nagpur to Shamgarh can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nagpur to Shamgarh is Rs 900 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2620 in First AC (1A), Rs 1515 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 220 in None (GN) and Rs 1060 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1140 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1955 in Second AC (2A), Rs 505 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1375 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Nagpur to Shamgarh is Coimbatore Jaipur SF Express (12969) which travels a distance of 721 kms in just 12 hrs 58 mints. The slowest train from Nagpur to Shamgarh is Anuvrat AC SF Express (22631) which travels a distance of 721 kms in 13 hrs 44 mints. The most punctual train from Nagpur to Shamgarh is MGR Chennai Central Jaipur SF Express (12967) which reaches Shamgarh with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nagpur to Shamgarh is Mysuru Jaipur SF Express (12975) which reaches Shamgarh with an average delay of over 3 mints.
Nagpur is a large city located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is also known as the orange city due to the best quality oranges produced here. Deekhshabhoomi that is the largest hollow stupa in the world is situated in Nagpur where Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar along with enormous number of followers converted to Buddhism. There is a diamond crossing in Nagpur also known as zero mile where double diamond crossing is formed by two double tracks crossing each other. This zero mile is the centre point of India geographically. It has good road and railway connectivity to other parts of the country. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport in Nagpur is an International airport located at a distance of 8 kms south west of the city. Nagpur has 3 railway stations - Nagpur (NGP), Ajni (AJNI) and Wardha Jn (WR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.