Nagpur to Satur train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Nagpur Station Details
|12159||Nagpur Jabalpur SF Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1,3|
|22142||Nagpur Pune Humsafar Express||- - - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||5|
|01034||Nagpur Mumbai CSMT SF Special Fare Summer Special||- - - - - - S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12114||Nagpur Pune Garib Rath Express||- T - - F - S||Origin||No Delay||4|
|12924||Nagpur Dr. Ambedkar Nagar SF Express||- - W - - - -||Origin||No Delay||6|
Satur Station Details
|12642||Thirukkural SF Express||- - - - F - S||2 min||1|
|22657||Tambaram Nagercoil Jn. SF Express||M T - T - - -||2 min||-|
|82605||Tambaram Nagercoil Suvidha Special||- - - - - S -||2 min||-|
|12667||Chennai Egmore Nagercoil Weekly SF Express||- - - - F - -||2 min||-|
|12631||Nellai SF Express||M T W T F S S||2 min||2|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Nagpur to Satur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nagpur to Satur is Rs 1825 in Third AC (3A), Rs 695 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2625 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 425 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2245 in Third AC (3A), Rs 890 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3150 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 440 in Second Seater (2S).
Nagpur is a large city located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is also known as the orange city due to the best quality oranges produced here. Deekhshabhoomi that is the largest hollow stupa in the world is situated in Nagpur where Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar along with enormous number of followers converted to Buddhism. There is a diamond crossing in Nagpur also known as zero mile where double diamond crossing is formed by two double tracks crossing each other. This zero mile is the centre point of India geographically. It has good road and railway connectivity to other parts of the country. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport in Nagpur is an International airport located at a distance of 8 kms south west of the city. Nagpur has 3 railway stations - Nagpur (NGP), Ajni (AJNI) and Wardha Jn (WR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.