Hide Fare
Show Fare

Nagpur to Raigarh train seat availability & fare

Fri, April 27
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Mumbai LTT Tatanagar Antyodaya Express
22885


NGP


RIG
07:43
- - W - - - S
--
--
--
--
Mumbai LTT Kamakhya Karmabhoomi Express
22511


NGP


RIG
08:04
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Santragachi AC Superfast Special Fare Special
01123


NGP


RIG
08:35
- - - - - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
H. Nizamuddin Raigarh Gondwana Express
12410


NGP


RIG
09:25
- T W T F - S
--
RLWL15/WL9
69%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
RLWL41/WL25
58%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
RLWL82/WL67
69%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
Porbandar Howrah ( Aradhana ) Superfast Express
12905


NGP


RIG
08:00
M - - T F - -
--
RLWL22/WL10
75%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
RLWL36/WL24
43%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
RLWL89/WL41
57%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
Okha Howrah Link Superfast Express
22905


NGP


RIG
08:00
M - - T F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Azad Hind Express
12129


NGP


RIG
08:00
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL19/WL15
65%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL21
0%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
RLWL104/WL73
52%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
Samarsata SF Express
12151


NGP


RIG
08:11
- - - T F - -
Availability
Trends
RLWL27/WL23
83%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL45/WL34
83%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL69/WL56
69%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur)
12809


NGP


RIG
08:34
M T W T F S S
RLWL3/WL3
81%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL22/WL13
85%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL39/WL25
61%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL78/WL59
67%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express
18029


NGP


RIG
10:49
M T W T F S S
--
REGRET/RLWL11
0%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL11
0%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL101
0%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
Mumbai LTT Hatia SF Express
12811


NGP


RIG
08:11
M - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Bhubaneswar SF Express
12879


NGP


RIG
08:11
- - W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Puri SF Express (via Jharsuguda)
22865


NGP


RIG
08:11
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Jodhpur Puri Superfast Express
20814


NGP


RIG
08:55
- - - - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express
12833


NGP


RIG
09:04
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL21/WL17
54%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL33/WL31
42%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL96/WL71
50%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Gitanjali Express
12859


NGP


RIG
07:56
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL23/WL15
41%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL26
0%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
RLWL123/WL82
25%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Nagpur to Raigarh train time table

H. Nizamuddin Raigarh Gondwana Express (12410) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Raigarh station (RIG) at taking a total of 9 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 544 kms. Azad Hind Express (12129) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Raigarh station (RIG) at taking a total of 8 hrs to cover the distance of 545 kms. Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Raigarh station (RIG) at taking a total of 9 hrs 4 mints to cover the distance of 545 kms. Gitanjali Express (12859) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Raigarh station (RIG) at taking a total of 7 hrs 56 mints to cover the distance of 545 kms. Mumbai LTT Bhubaneswar SF Express (12879) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Raigarh station (RIG) at taking a total of 8 hrs 11 mints to cover the distance of 544 kms.

Nagpur to Raigarh train Seat Availability

In Azad Hind Express (12129), seat availability status is RLWL19/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL21 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL128/WL85 in Sleeper (SL) with 66% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833), seat availability status is RLWL23/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL42/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL93/WL77 in Sleeper (SL) with 57% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Gitanjali Express (12859), seat availability status is RLWL22/WL18 in Second AC (2A) with 37% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL26 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL117/WL79 in Sleeper (SL) with 25% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nagpur to Raigarh train Fare

Fare for trains from Nagpur to Raigarh is Rs 2050 in First AC (1A), Rs 165 in None (GN), Rs 855 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1225 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 315 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1170 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1645 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL).

Nagpur to Raigarh Gitanjali Express 12859

Nagpur to Raigarh Gitanjali Express (12859) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Raigarh station (RIG) at . Nagpur to Raigarh train fare is Rs.180 in None, Rs.900 in Third AC, Rs.1270 in Second AC and Rs.345 in Sleeper for this train. In Gitanjali Express (12859), seat availability status is RLWL22/WL18 in Second AC (2A) with 37% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL26 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL117/WL79 in Sleeper (SL) with 25% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nagpur to Raigarh Azad Hind Express 12129

Nagpur to Raigarh Azad Hind Express (12129) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Raigarh station (RIG) at . Nagpur to Raigarh train fare is Rs.180 in None, Rs.900 in Third AC, Rs.1270 in Second AC and Rs.345 in Sleeper for this train. In Azad Hind Express (12129), seat availability status is RLWL19/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL21 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL128/WL85 in Sleeper (SL) with 66% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nagpur to Raigarh Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express 12833

Nagpur to Raigarh Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Raigarh station (RIG) at . Nagpur to Raigarh train fare is Rs.900 in Third AC, Rs.1270 in Second AC and Rs.345 in Sleeper for this train. In Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833), seat availability status is RLWL23/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL42/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL93/WL77 in Sleeper (SL) with 57% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nagpur to Raigarh H. Nizamuddin Raigarh Gondwana Express 12410

Nagpur to Raigarh H. Nizamuddin Raigarh Gondwana Express (12410) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Raigarh station (RIG) at . Nagpur to Raigarh train fare is Rs.180 in None, Rs.900 in Third AC, Rs.1270 in Second AC and Rs.345 in Sleeper for this train.

Nagpur to Raigarh Mumbai LTT Bhubaneswar SF Express 12879

Nagpur to Raigarh Mumbai LTT Bhubaneswar SF Express (12879) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Raigarh station (RIG) at . Nagpur to Raigarh train fare is Rs.180 in None, Rs.900 in Third AC, Rs.1270 in Second AC and Rs.345 in Sleeper for this train.

Nagpur to Raigarh train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Nagpur to Raigarh is Mumbai LTT Tatanagar Antyodaya Express (22885) which travels a distance of 544 kms in just 7 hrs 43 mints. The slowest train from Nagpur to Raigarh is Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express (18029) which travels a distance of 545 kms in 10 hrs 49 mints. The most punctual train from Nagpur to Raigarh is Mumbai LTT Tatanagar Antyodaya Express (22885) which reaches Raigarh with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nagpur to Raigarh is H. Nizamuddin Raigarh Gondwana Express (12410) which reaches Raigarh with an average delay of over 2 hrs 56 mints.

About Nagpur

Nagpur is a large city located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is also known as the orange city due to the best quality oranges produced here. Deekhshabhoomi that is the largest hollow stupa in the world is situated in Nagpur where Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar along with enormous number of followers converted to Buddhism. There is a diamond crossing in Nagpur also known as zero mile where double diamond crossing is formed by two double tracks crossing each other. This zero mile is the centre point of India geographically. It has good road and railway connectivity to other parts of the country. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport in Nagpur is an International airport located at a distance of 8 kms south west of the city. Nagpur has 3 railway stations - Nagpur (NGP), Ajni (AJNI) and Wardha Jn (WR).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.