Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 1 covid train runs from Nagpur to Allahabad - Secunderabad Danapur COVID 19 Special (02791).
Nagpur to Allahabad Secunderabad Danapur COVID 19 Special (02791) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Prayagraj Allahabad Junction station (PRYJ) at . This train has 10 stoppages. Nagpur to Allahabad covid fare is Rs.1270 in Third AC, Rs.285 in Second Seater, Rs.1800 in Second AC and Rs.485 in Sleeper for this train. In Secunderabad Danapur COVID 19 Special (02791), seat availability status is RLWL5/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL9/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 66% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL34/WL22 in Sleeper (SL) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL19/WL10 in Second Seater (2S) with 74% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.