Bilaspur Bikaner Express (18245) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Nokha station (NOK) at taking a total of 26 hrs 33 mints to cover the distance of 1409 kms. Anuvrat AC SF Express (22631) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Nokha station (NOK) at taking a total of 24 hrs 57 mints to cover the distance of 1409 kms.
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Nagpur to Nokha can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nagpur to Nokha is Rs 385 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 4000 in First AC (1A), Rs 2315 in Second AC (2A), Rs 600 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 350 in None (GN) and Rs 1600 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 400 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2840 in Second AC (2A), Rs 775 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 2020 in Third AC (3A).
Nagpur to Nokha Anuvrat AC SF Express (22631) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Nokha station (NOK) at . Nagpur to Nokha train fare is Rs.4000 in First AC, Rs.1650 in Third AC and Rs.2360 in Second AC for this train.
Nagpur to Nokha Bilaspur Bikaner Express (18245) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Nokha station (NOK) at . Nagpur to Nokha train fare is Rs.350 in None, Rs.1600 in Third AC, Rs.2315 in Second AC and Rs.600 in Sleeper for this train.
Nagpur is a large city located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is also known as the orange city due to the best quality oranges produced here. Deekhshabhoomi that is the largest hollow stupa in the world is situated in Nagpur where Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar along with enormous number of followers converted to Buddhism. There is a diamond crossing in Nagpur also known as zero mile where double diamond crossing is formed by two double tracks crossing each other. This zero mile is the centre point of India geographically. It has good road and railway connectivity to other parts of the country. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport in Nagpur is an International airport located at a distance of 8 kms south west of the city. Nagpur has 3 railway stations - Nagpur (NGP), Ajni (AJNI) and Wardha Jn (WR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.