close
swap_horiz
close

Nagpur to Nasik trains

22128
Anandwan SF Express
WR ()
Wardha Jn
09 hr 27 min
NK ()
Nasik Road
3A
₹ 920
SL
₹ 350
12812
Hatia Mumbai LTT SF Express
NGP ()
Nagpur
08 hr 55 min
NK ()
Nasik Road
SL
₹ 380
22847
Visakhapatnam Mumbai LTT SF Express (via Nagpur)
NGP ()
Nagpur
08 hr 55 min
NK ()
Nasik Road
SL
₹ 380
12880
Bhubaneswar Mumbai LTT SF Express
NGP ()
Nagpur
08 hr 55 min
NK ()
Nasik Road
SL
₹ 380
11402
Nandigram Express
NGP ()
Nagpur
19 hr 25 min
NK ()
Nasik Road
SL
₹ 425
12860
Gitanjali Express
NGP ()
Nagpur
08 hr 50 min
NK ()
Nasik Road
SL
₹ 380
01264
Nagpur Mumbai CSMT Mahaparinirvan Divas Special (UnReserved)
NGP ()
Nagpur
10 hr 03 min
NK ()
Nasik Road
No class available for this train
12870
Howrah Mumbai CSMT SF Express
NGP ()
Nagpur
08 hr 55 min
NK ()
Nasik Road
SL
₹ 380
18030
Shalimar Mumbai LTT Kurla Express
NGP ()
Nagpur
10 hr 35 min
NK ()
Nasik Road
3A
₹ 955
SL
₹ 350
12810
Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur)
NGP ()
Nagpur
10 hr 15 min
NK ()
Nasik Road
SL
₹ 380
02032
Nagpur Mumbai CSMT Special Fare Special
NGP ()
Nagpur
09 hr 58 min
NK ()
Nasik Road
1A
N/A
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
02104
Santragachi Mumbai CSMT SF Special Fare Special
NGP ()
Nagpur
09 hr 57 min
NK ()
Nasik Road
1A
N/A
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
01266
Nagpur Mumbai CSMT Mahaparinirvan Divas Special (UnReserved)
NGP ()
Nagpur
12 hr 45 min
NK ()
Nasik Road
11202
Ajni Mumbai LTT Express (Via Aurangabad)
AJNI ()
Ajni
17 hr 30 min
NK ()
Nasik Road
SL
₹ 415
12106
Vidarbha SF Express
NGP ()
Nagpur
09 hr 18 min
NK ()
Nasik Road
SL
₹ 380
12146
Puri Mumbai LTT Superfast Express ( via Titlagarh )
NGP ()
Nagpur
09 hr 20 min
NK ()
Nasik Road
SL
₹ 380
12152
Samarsata SF Express
NGP ()
Nagpur
09 hr 20 min
NK ()
Nasik Road
SL
₹ 380
01202
Ajni(Nagpur) Mumbai LTT Diwali Special Fare Special
AJNI ()
Ajni
09 hr 55 min
NK ()
Nasik Road
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12140
Sewagram SF Express
NGP ()
Nagpur
10 hr 27 min
NK ()
Nasik Road
SL
₹ 380
51196
Balharshah Mumbai CSMT Sewagram Composite Express
WR ()
Wardha Jn
08 hr 52 min
NK ()
Nasik Road
3A
₹ 885
SL
₹ 325
02040
Ajni Mumbai LTT Diwali Special
AJNI ()
Ajni
09 hr 02 min
NK ()
Nasik Road
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
01262
Nagpur Mumbai CSMT Mahaparinirvan Divas Special (UnReserved)
NGP ()
Nagpur
10 hr 15 min
NK ()
Nasik Road
info

Nagpur to Nasik train time table

Sewagram SF Express (12140) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Nasik Road station (NK) at taking a total of 10 hrs 27 mints to cover the distance of 650 kms. Vidarbha SF Express (12106) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Nasik Road station (NK) at taking a total of 9 hrs 18 mints to cover the distance of 649 kms. Hatia Mumbai LTT SF Express (12812) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Nasik Road station (NK) at taking a total of 8 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 649 kms. Gitanjali Express (12860) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Nasik Road station (NK) at taking a total of 8 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 649 kms.
info

Nagpur to Nasik train Seat Availability

In Sewagram SF Express (12140), seat availability status is PQWL18/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 23% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL27 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL146/WL99 in Sleeper (SL) with 8% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Vidarbha SF Express (12106), seat availability status is RLWL5/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL42/WL30 in Second AC (2A) with 37% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL62/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL215/WL152 in Sleeper (SL) with 5% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Hatia Mumbai LTT SF Express (12812), seat availability status is RLWL8/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 47% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL12/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 48% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL61/WL45 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Gitanjali Express (12860), seat availability status is RLWL15/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL32/WL27 in Third AC (3A) with 50% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL151 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Nagpur to Nasik train Fare

Fare for trains from Nagpur to Nasik is Rs 2385 in First AC (1A), Rs 1300 in Second AC (2A), Rs 325 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 185 in None (GN) and Rs 885 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1720 in Second AC (2A), Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1200 in Third AC (3A).
info

Nagpur to Nasik Sewagram SF Express 12140

Nagpur to Nasik Sewagram SF Express (12140) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Nasik Road station (NK) at . Nagpur to Nasik train fare is Rs.1000 in Third AC, Rs.1415 in Second AC and Rs.380 in Sleeper for this train. In Sewagram SF Express (12140), seat availability status is PQWL18/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 23% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL27 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL146/WL99 in Sleeper (SL) with 8% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Nagpur to Nasik Gitanjali Express 12860

Nagpur to Nasik Gitanjali Express (12860) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Nasik Road station (NK) at . Nagpur to Nasik train fare is Rs.200 in None, Rs.1000 in Third AC, Rs.1415 in Second AC and Rs.380 in Sleeper for this train. In Gitanjali Express (12860), seat availability status is RLWL15/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL32/WL27 in Third AC (3A) with 50% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL151 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Nagpur to Nasik Vidarbha SF Express 12106

Nagpur to Nasik Vidarbha SF Express (12106) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Nasik Road station (NK) at . Nagpur to Nasik train fare is Rs.2385 in First AC, Rs.200 in None, Rs.1000 in Third AC, Rs.1415 in Second AC and Rs.380 in Sleeper for this train. In Vidarbha SF Express (12106), seat availability status is RLWL5/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL42/WL30 in Second AC (2A) with 37% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL62/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL215/WL152 in Sleeper (SL) with 5% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Nagpur to Nasik Hatia Mumbai LTT SF Express 12812

Nagpur to Nasik Hatia Mumbai LTT SF Express (12812) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Nasik Road station (NK) at . Nagpur to Nasik train fare is Rs.1000 in Third AC, Rs.1415 in Second AC and Rs.380 in Sleeper for this train. In Hatia Mumbai LTT SF Express (12812), seat availability status is RLWL8/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 47% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL12/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 48% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL61/WL45 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Nagpur to Nasik train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Nagpur to Nasik is Gitanjali Express (12860) which travels a distance of 649 kms in just 8 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Nagpur to Nasik is Nandigram Express (11402) which travels a distance of 867 kms in 19 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Nagpur to Nasik is Ajni(Nagpur) Mumbai LTT Diwali Special Fare Special (01202) which reaches Nasik Road with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nagpur to Nasik is Nagpur Mumbai CSMT Special Fare Special (02032) which reaches Nasik Road with an average delay of over 3 hrs 32 mints.
info

About Nagpur

Nagpur is a large city located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is also known as the orange city due to the best quality oranges produced here. Deekhshabhoomi that is the largest hollow stupa in the world is situated in Nagpur where Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar along with enormous number of followers converted to Buddhism. There is a diamond crossing in Nagpur also known as zero mile where double diamond crossing is formed by two double tracks crossing each other. This zero mile is the centre point of India geographically. It has good road and railway connectivity to other parts of the country. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport in Nagpur is an International airport located at a distance of 8 kms south west of the city. Nagpur has 3 railway stations - Nagpur (NGP), Ajni (AJNI) and Wardha Jn (WR).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close