Duronto express is a newer premium class of train which runs as fast as Rajdhanis. Duronto word comes from restless in Bengali as these trains had no intermediate commercial stops when they started. But since Indian Railways incurred losses for these trains, some technical stops were converted to commercial stops. On some routes (such as Delhi-Kolkata) they take lesser time than corresponding Rajdhani express. Unlike rajdhani some durontos also have non-air conditioned sleeper class. Thus, Duronto trains have classes First AC (1A), AC II-tier, AC III-tier and Sleeper. Bed-rolls in sleeper class of Mixed Duronto Express trains will be supplied to passengers on demand, on payment of stipulated charges. Duronto trains are distinguished by vibrant and colorful vinyl coating on the outer surface of the coaches. 1 duronto train runs from Nagpur to Nandura - Ajni Pune Covid 19 AC Special (02224).
Nagpur to Nandura Ajni Pune Covid 19 AC Special (02224) departs from Ajni station (AJNI) at and arrives Nandura station (NN) at . Nagpur to Nandura duronto fare is Rs.1620 in First AC, Rs.710 in Third AC and Rs.970 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also.
Shatabdi express is a premium category full air-conditioned train that connects important cities of India. These are the fastest trains in India which can run at over 150 kmph. These trains runs for short distances only and are not for overnight journeys. Shatabdi trains have only seating arrangements. They are equipped with safer LHB coaches. The first Shatabdi Express train was introduced in 1988 to commemorate the birth centenary of Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India. These train offers catering facilities and the food fare is included in ticket cost. Shatabdi trains have classes Chair Car (CC) and Executive Class(EC). These are best alternative to bus journeys. 1 shatabdi train runs from Nagpur to Nandura - Puri Ajmer Bi Weekly SF Special (02037).
Nagpur to Nandura Puri Ajmer Bi Weekly SF Special (02037) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Nandura station (NN) at . This train has 4 stoppages.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.