Nagpur to Manthralayam Rd train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Nagpur Station Details
|01203||Nagpur Secunderabad SpecialFare Exam Special (Via.Kalyan)||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|03318||Nagpur Dhanbad Special Fare Exam Special||- T - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|22175||Nagpur Jaipur Weekly SF Express||- - - T - - -||Origin||No Delay||4,7|
|12914||Nagpur Indore Weekly SF Express||M - - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||6|
|12114||Nagpur Pune Garib Rath Express||- T - - F - S||Origin||No Delay||4|
Manthralayam Rd Station Details
|16584||Latur Yesvantpur Express||M - - - F - S||1 min||1|
|12592||Yesvantpur Gorakhpur SF Express||- T - - - - -||1 min||-|
|17308||Basava Express||M T W T F S S||1 min||-|
|11014||Coimbatore Mumbai LTT Express||M T W T F S S||1 min||1|
|17307||Basava Express||M T W T F S S||1 min||1|
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Nagpur to Manthralayam Rd can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nagpur to Manthralayam Rd is Rs 285 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1785 in Second AC (2A), Rs 480 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1260 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 300 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2290 in Second AC (2A), Rs 610 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1610 in Third AC (3A).
Nagpur is a large city located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is also known as the orange city due to the best quality oranges produced here. Deekhshabhoomi that is the largest hollow stupa in the world is situated in Nagpur where Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar along with enormous number of followers converted to Buddhism. There is a diamond crossing in Nagpur also known as zero mile where double diamond crossing is formed by two double tracks crossing each other. This zero mile is the centre point of India geographically. It has good road and railway connectivity to other parts of the country. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport in Nagpur is an International airport located at a distance of 8 kms south west of the city. Nagpur has 3 railway stations - Nagpur (NGP), Ajni (AJNI) and Wardha Jn (WR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.