Nagpur to Khammam train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 21 trains that run from Nagpur to Khammam can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nagpur to Khammam is Rs 175 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1930 in First AC (1A), Rs 1105 in Second AC (2A), Rs 290 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 775 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Nagpur to Khammam is Gorakhpur Ernakulam Special Fare Summer Special (05303) which travels a distance of 559 kms in just 6 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Nagpur to Khammam is Patna Ernakulam Express (via Nagpur) (16360) which travels a distance of 559 kms in 9 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Nagpur to Khammam is Patna Ernakulam Express (via Nagpur) (16360) which reaches Khammam with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nagpur to Khammam is Patna Ernakulam Express (via Nagpur) (16360) which reaches Khammam with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Nagpur is a large city located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is also known as the orange city due to the best quality oranges produced here. Deekhshabhoomi that is the largest hollow stupa in the world is situated in Nagpur where Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar along with enormous number of followers converted to Buddhism. There is a diamond crossing in Nagpur also known as zero mile where double diamond crossing is formed by two double tracks crossing each other. This zero mile is the centre point of India geographically. It has good road and railway connectivity to other parts of the country. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport in Nagpur is an International airport located at a distance of 8 kms south west of the city. Nagpur has 3 railway stations - Nagpur (NGP), Ajni (AJNI) and Wardha Jn (WR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.