Nagpur to Jetalsar Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Nagpur Station Details
|03318||Nagpur Dhanbad Special Fare Exam Special||- T - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|22175||Nagpur Jaipur Weekly SF Express||- - - T - - -||Origin||No Delay||4,7|
|12290||Nagpur Mumbai CSMT Duronto Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||8|
|22125||Nagpur Amritsar AC SF Express||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||6|
|12914||Nagpur Indore Weekly SF Express||M - - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||6|
Jetalsar Jn Station Details
|19251||Somnath Okha Express||M T W T F S S||5 min||1|
|19252||Okha Somnath Express||M T W T F S S||5 min||1|
|22957||Somnath SF Express||M T W T F S S||5 min||1|
|19217||Saurashtra Janta Express||M T W T F S S||5 min||-|
|19571||Rajkot Porbandar Express (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||11 min||1|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Nagpur to Jetalsar Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nagpur to Jetalsar Jn is Rs 1560 in Third AC (3A), Rs 595 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2225 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 355 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1980 in Third AC (3A), Rs 755 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2750 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 370 in Second Seater (2S).
Nagpur is a large city located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is also known as the orange city due to the best quality oranges produced here. Deekhshabhoomi that is the largest hollow stupa in the world is situated in Nagpur where Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar along with enormous number of followers converted to Buddhism. There is a diamond crossing in Nagpur also known as zero mile where double diamond crossing is formed by two double tracks crossing each other. This zero mile is the centre point of India geographically. It has good road and railway connectivity to other parts of the country. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport in Nagpur is an International airport located at a distance of 8 kms south west of the city. Nagpur has 3 railway stations - Nagpur (NGP), Ajni (AJNI) and Wardha Jn (WR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.