Hide Fare
Show Fare

Nagpur to Jabalpur train seat availability & fare

Wed, April 25
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Chennai Egmore Gaya Weekly SF Express
12390


NGP


JBP
08:35
- - W - - - -
--
RLWL12/WL9
83%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL40/WL15
78%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/RLWL27
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Tirunelveli Jabalpur SF SpecialFare Special
02193


NGP


JBP
08:20
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Purna Patna Express
17610


NGP


JBP
07:55
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Nagpur Rewa SF Express
22135


NGP


JBP
08:15
- - W - - - -
--
GNWL13/WL10
89%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL32/WL17
88%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL57/WL32
89%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Secunderabad Patna Holi Special
02791


NGP


JBP
09:20
- - W - - - -
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Secunderabad Raxaul Special Fare Special
07091


NGP


JBP
09:30
- - W - - - -
--
GNWL53/WL25
75%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL119/WL58
71%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL665/WL353
1%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Deekshabhoomi Express
11045


NGP


JBP
09:20
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Rameswaram Manduadih Weekly Express
15119


NGP


JBP
09:20
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ernakulam Patna Express (via Nagpur)
16359


NGP


JBP
09:20
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Shraddha Sethu Express
16793


NGP


JBP
09:20
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sanghamitra SF Express
12295


NGP


JBP
09:40
M T W T F S S
--
REGRET/RLWL3
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL38/WL24
51%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/RLWL101
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Yesvantpur Lucknow SF Express (Via Vijayawada)
12539


NGP


JBP
08:40
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bagmati Express
12578


NGP


JBP
11:00
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Yesvantpur Patliputra Weekly Express
22352


NGP


JBP
11:00
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ganga Kaveri Express
12669


NGP


JBP
08:45
- T - - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Yesvantpur Jabalpur SF Express
12193


NGP


JBP
08:20
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Secunderabad Danapur SF Express
12791


NGP


JBP
08:40
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL34/WL23
48%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
RLWL58/WL39
33%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL101
0%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
Yesvantpur Lucknow SF Express (Via Kacheguda)
22683


NGP


JBP
08:00
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Amravati Jabalpur SF Express
12159


NGP


JBP
09:25
M T W T F S S
RLWL2/WL2
90%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
RLWL10/WL9
91%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
RLWL27/WL18
91%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
RLWL84/WL55
84%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Nagpur to Jabalpur train time table

Amravati Jabalpur SF Express (12159) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at taking a total of 9 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 544 kms. Sanghamitra SF Express (12295) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at taking a total of 9 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 544 kms. Ganga Kaveri Express (12669) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at taking a total of 8 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 543 kms. Secunderabad Danapur SF Express (12791) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at taking a total of 8 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 544 kms.

Nagpur to Jabalpur train Seat Availability

In Amravati Jabalpur SF Express (12159), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL23/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL33/WL32 in Third AC (3A) with 89% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL69/WL46 in Sleeper (SL) with 86% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sanghamitra SF Express (12295), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL3 in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL26 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL106/WL82 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Secunderabad Danapur SF Express (12791), seat availability status is RLWL16/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL51/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 36% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL101 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nagpur to Jabalpur train Fare

Fare for trains from Nagpur to Jabalpur is Rs 2130 in First AC (1A), Rs 165 in None (GN), Rs 855 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1225 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 315 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1170 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1645 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL).

Nagpur to Jabalpur Amravati Jabalpur SF Express 12159

Nagpur to Jabalpur Amravati Jabalpur SF Express (12159) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at . Nagpur to Jabalpur train fare is Rs.2130 in First AC, Rs.180 in None, Rs.900 in Third AC, Rs.1270 in Second AC and Rs.345 in Sleeper for this train. In Amravati Jabalpur SF Express (12159), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL23/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL33/WL32 in Third AC (3A) with 89% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL69/WL46 in Sleeper (SL) with 86% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nagpur to Jabalpur Secunderabad Danapur SF Express 12791

Nagpur to Jabalpur Secunderabad Danapur SF Express (12791) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at . Nagpur to Jabalpur train fare is Rs.180 in None, Rs.900 in Third AC, Rs.1270 in Second AC and Rs.345 in Sleeper for this train. In Secunderabad Danapur SF Express (12791), seat availability status is RLWL16/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL51/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 36% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL101 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nagpur to Jabalpur Sanghamitra SF Express 12295

Nagpur to Jabalpur Sanghamitra SF Express (12295) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at . Nagpur to Jabalpur train fare is Rs.180 in None, Rs.900 in Third AC, Rs.1270 in Second AC and Rs.345 in Sleeper for this train. In Sanghamitra SF Express (12295), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL3 in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL26 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL106/WL82 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nagpur to Jabalpur Ganga Kaveri Express 12669

Nagpur to Jabalpur Ganga Kaveri Express (12669) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at . Nagpur to Jabalpur train fare is Rs.2130 in First AC, Rs.180 in None, Rs.900 in Third AC, Rs.1270 in Second AC and Rs.345 in Sleeper for this train.

Nagpur to Jabalpur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Nagpur to Jabalpur is Purna Patna Express (17610) which travels a distance of 543 kms in just 7 hrs 55 mints. The slowest train from Nagpur to Jabalpur is Bagmati Express (12578) which travels a distance of 543 kms in 11 hrs. The most punctual train from Nagpur to Jabalpur is Yesvantpur Jabalpur SF Express (12193) which reaches Jabalpur with an average delay of just 2 mints. The most delayed train from Nagpur to Jabalpur is Secunderabad Raxaul Special Fare Special (07091) which reaches Jabalpur with an average delay of over 2 hrs 28 mints.

About Nagpur

Nagpur is a large city located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is also known as the orange city due to the best quality oranges produced here. Deekhshabhoomi that is the largest hollow stupa in the world is situated in Nagpur where Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar along with enormous number of followers converted to Buddhism. There is a diamond crossing in Nagpur also known as zero mile where double diamond crossing is formed by two double tracks crossing each other. This zero mile is the centre point of India geographically. It has good road and railway connectivity to other parts of the country. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport in Nagpur is an International airport located at a distance of 8 kms south west of the city. Nagpur has 3 railway stations - Nagpur (NGP), Ajni (AJNI) and Wardha Jn (WR).

About Jabalpur

Jabalpur (formerly Jubbulpore) is a tier 2 city in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. Jabalpur is one of the most famous cities of Madhya Pradesh. Jabalpur has an average literacy rate of 75%, higher than the national average of 59.5%. Jabalpur Engineering College has the distinction of being the Second Engineering College to be set up in India. Head quarter of western central railway. The Swaraj movement was begun under the direction of Lokmanya Tilak in Jabalpur. Gun carriage factory and vehicle factory are two prominent (ammunition,military equipments) making factories of India present in Jabalpur. You could easily find the name of jabalpur in Indian army trucks. It has Army headquarter of 5 states. Jabalpur Junction (JBP), is an important railway junction station of Jabalpur City in Madhya Pradesh. It is the headquarters of West Central Railway. It is connected with Katni to the north east, Itarsi to the south west. Within state, it is well connected to Bhopal, Ujjain, Gwalior Junction, Indore, Khandwa, Ratlam and Bina. Jabalpur Airport, also known as Dumna Airport, is an airport situated 25 kilometres east of Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India. The airport serves the Mahakaushal region and eastern Madhya Pradesh and serves tourists who visit Kanha National Park, Bandhavgarh National Park, Pench National Park, Khajuraho and Bhedaghat. Some of the important tourist attractions in Jabalpur include Dhuandhar Falls and Marble Rocks in Bhedaghat, the most famous tourist destination, Chausath Yogini Temple, Madan Mahal, a fort said to be built by the Gond king Madansahi in 1116 atop a balancing rock, Rani Durgawati Museum, built in 1964 to commemorate Rani Durgavati, Kachnar City, famous for a 76 feet (23 m) high Lord Shiva statue, which houses a cavern with replicas of Shivalingam from the 12 important holy shrines of Lord Shiva all over the country, Dumna Nature Reserve Park, Bargi Dam. Khoye ki Jalebi, a food popular in Madhya Pradesh, was reportedly invented by Harprasad Badkul in 1889 in his Badkul Halwai shop near the Kamaniya Gate. It is said that his early experiments to create a jalebi from khoya failed until he added tekhur. Jabalpur has 1 railway station - Jabalpur (JBP).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.