close
swap_horiz
close

Nagpur to Kolkata trains

20821
Pune Santragachi Humsafar Express
NGP ()
Nagpur
16 hr 45 min
SRC ()
Santragachi Jn
22893
Sainagar Shirdi Howrah SF Express
NGP ()
Nagpur
17 hr 50 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 530
22511
Mumbai LTT Kamakhya Karmabhoomi Express
NGP ()
Nagpur
19 hr 50 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 530
12767
Hazur Sahib Nanded Santragachi Superfast Express
NGP ()
Nagpur
17 hr 35 min
SRC ()
Santragachi Jn
SL
₹ 525
12869
Mumbai CSMT Howrah SF Express
NGP ()
Nagpur
17 hr 50 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 530
12221
Pune Howrah AC Duronto Express
NGP ()
Nagpur
15 hr 35 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
12261
Mumbai CSMT Howrah AC Duronto Express
NGP ()
Nagpur
15 hr 35 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
12101
Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express
NGP ()
Nagpur
17 hr 45 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 530
12905
Porbandar Howrah ( Aradhana ) Superfast Express
NGP ()
Nagpur
17 hr 45 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 530
22905
Okha Howrah Link SF Express
NGP ()
Nagpur
17 hr 35 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 530
12129
Azad Hind Express
NGP ()
Nagpur
18 hr 05 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 530
12151
Samarsata SF Express
NGP ()
Nagpur
21 hr 30 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 565
12949
Porbandar Santragachi Kavi Guru SF Express
NGP ()
Nagpur
21 hr 10 min
SRC ()
Santragachi Jn
SL
₹ 565
02833
Hapa Santragachi AC SF Special Fare Special
NGP ()
Nagpur
18 hr 40 min
SRC ()
Santragachi Jn
3A
N/A
12809
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur)
NGP ()
Nagpur
18 hr 35 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 530
18029
Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express
NGP ()
Nagpur
22 hr 55 min
SHM ()
Kolkata Shalimar
SL
₹ 500
12833
Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express
NGP ()
Nagpur
19 hr 35 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 530
12859
Gitanjali Express
NGP ()
Nagpur
17 hr 30 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 530
info

Nagpur to Kolkata train time table

Azad Hind Express (12129) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at taking a total of 18 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 1129 kms. Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at taking a total of 18 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 1129 kms. Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at taking a total of 19 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 1129 kms. Gitanjali Express (12859) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at taking a total of 17 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 1129 kms.
info

Nagpur to Kolkata train Seat Availability

In Azad Hind Express (12129), seat availability status is RLWL20/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL53/WL41 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL112/WL93 in Sleeper (SL) with 9% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL24/WL18 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL43/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 39% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL113/WL96 in Sleeper (SL) with 30% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833), seat availability status is RLWL14/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL34/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL86/WL73 in Sleeper (SL) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Gitanjali Express (12859), seat availability status is RLWL20/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL32/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 30% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL139/WL78 in Sleeper (SL) with 13% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Nagpur to Kolkata train Fare

Fare for trains from Nagpur to Kolkata is Rs 3450 in First AC (1A), Rs 280 in None (GN), Rs 1355 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1975 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 500 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1750 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2500 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 645 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Nagpur to Kolkata train Duronto

Duronto express is a newer premium class of train which runs as fast as Rajdhanis. Duronto word comes from restless in Bengali as these trains had no intermediate commercial stops when they started. But since Indian Railways incurred losses for these trains, some technical stops were converted to commercial stops. On some routes (such as Delhi-Kolkata) they take lesser time than corresponding Rajdhani express. Unlike rajdhani some durontos also have non-air conditioned sleeper class. Thus, Duronto trains have classes First AC (1A), AC II-tier, AC III-tier and Sleeper. Bed-rolls in sleeper class of Mixed Duronto Express trains will be supplied to passengers on demand, on payment of stipulated charges. Duronto trains are distinguished by vibrant and colorful vinyl coating on the outer surface of the coaches. 2 duronto trains run from Nagpur to Kolkata - Pune Howrah AC Duronto Express (12221) and Mumbai CSMT Howrah AC Duronto Express (12261).

Nagpur to Kolkata Pune Howrah AC Duronto Express (12221) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Nagpur to Kolkata duronto fare is Rs.4260 in First AC, Rs.2625 in Third AC and Rs.3645 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. Howrah Pune duronto is the fastest train between Kolkata and Pune. All other trains on this route take no less than 31 Hours to complete the journey. Howrah railway station that has largest number of platforms (23) in India and is also said to be the busiest railway station in India.

Nagpur to Kolkata Mumbai CSMT Howrah AC Duronto Express (12261) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Nagpur to Kolkata duronto fare is Rs.4260 in First AC, Rs.2625 in Third AC and Rs.3645 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah AC Duronto Express (12261), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 91% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL3/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 93% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL22/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 90% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Mumbai Howrah Duronto is the fastest train from Mumbai to Kolkata. Although Mumbai and Kolkata are two important metro cities in India, still this Duronto is the only premium category train between these two cities. South Eastern Railway has decided to make catering services optional in Howrah Mumbai duronto from 1st August, 2017.

info

Nagpur to Kolkata train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Nagpur to Kolkata - Pune Santragachi Humsafar Express (20821).

Nagpur to Kolkata Pune Santragachi Humsafar Express (20821) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Santragachi Jn station (SRC) at . Nagpur to Kolkata humsafar fare is Rs.2280 in Third AC for this train.

info

Nagpur to Kolkata Gitanjali Express 12859

Nagpur to Kolkata Gitanjali Express (12859) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Nagpur to Kolkata train fare is Rs.1405 in Third AC, Rs.2020 in Second AC and Rs.530 in Sleeper for this train. In Gitanjali Express (12859), seat availability status is RLWL20/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL32/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 30% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL139/WL78 in Sleeper (SL) with 13% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Nagpur to Kolkata Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) 12809

Nagpur to Kolkata Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Nagpur to Kolkata train fare is Rs.3450 in First AC, Rs.295 in None, Rs.1405 in Third AC, Rs.2020 in Second AC and Rs.530 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL24/WL18 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL43/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 39% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL113/WL96 in Sleeper (SL) with 30% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Nagpur to Kolkata Azad Hind Express 12129

Nagpur to Kolkata Azad Hind Express (12129) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Nagpur to Kolkata train fare is Rs.295 in None, Rs.1405 in Third AC, Rs.2020 in Second AC and Rs.530 in Sleeper for this train. In Azad Hind Express (12129), seat availability status is RLWL20/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL53/WL41 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL112/WL93 in Sleeper (SL) with 9% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Nagpur to Kolkata Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express 12833

Nagpur to Kolkata Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Nagpur to Kolkata train fare is Rs.1405 in Third AC, Rs.2020 in Second AC and Rs.530 in Sleeper for this train. In Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833), seat availability status is RLWL14/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL34/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL86/WL73 in Sleeper (SL) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Nagpur to Kolkata train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Nagpur to Kolkata is Pune Howrah AC Duronto Express (12221) which travels a distance of 1127 kms in just 15 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Nagpur to Kolkata is Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express (18029) which travels a distance of 1128 kms in 22 hrs 55 mints. The most punctual train from Nagpur to Kolkata is Pune Santragachi Humsafar Express (20821) which reaches Santragachi Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nagpur to Kolkata is Pune Santragachi Humsafar Express (20821) which reaches Santragachi Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
info

About Nagpur

Nagpur is a large city located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is also known as the orange city due to the best quality oranges produced here. Deekhshabhoomi that is the largest hollow stupa in the world is situated in Nagpur where Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar along with enormous number of followers converted to Buddhism. There is a diamond crossing in Nagpur also known as zero mile where double diamond crossing is formed by two double tracks crossing each other. This zero mile is the centre point of India geographically. It has good road and railway connectivity to other parts of the country. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport in Nagpur is an International airport located at a distance of 8 kms south west of the city. Nagpur has 3 railway stations - Nagpur (NGP), Ajni (AJNI) and Wardha Jn (WR).
info

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
टिकट कैंसिल कैसे करु
[My query is about PNR 6523126272 for train 13287 SOUTH BIHAR EXP]
edit Answer
10 views
  
0 reply
I want to cancel my ticket,
Cancel my ticket as soon as possible.
edit Answer
8 views
  
0 reply
18310 from kanpur to Allahabad
I have book my train from kanpur to Allahabad my train number is 18310is in time or not?
edit Answer
8 views
  
0 reply
Train no 15119 Ka chat lab banega
[My query is about PNR 4254209107 for train 15119 RMM MUV EXPRESS]
edit Answer
13 views
  
0 reply
Are train no. 12487 and 22487 same or not?
are train no. 12487 and 22487 same or not?
edit Answer
369 views
  
1 reply
Query about changing the surname
My title is spelling is wrong…how to change…
edit Answer
159 views
  
1 reply
Is Military compartment available in 22945?
Is Military compartment available in 22945 & any other train that which available from cstm to adi Plz provide me proper detail if possible Bc I m a defence personal
edit Answer
230 views
  
0 reply
What is the coach position of SE2 of train no. 17225?
SE2 coach position in train no 17225
edit Answer
180 views
  
0 reply
Availability of train no. 07187 train on 25th January 2019?
[My query is about train 07187]
edit Answer
128 views
  
0 reply
Do state government employees get benefit while booking tickets?
Is there benefits in ticket for state government employee
edit Answer
526 views
  
0 reply
When would the chart get prepared for train no. 11092?
[My query is about PNR 8314822217 for train 11092 PUNE BHUJ EXP] when charting done
edit Answer
140 views
  
0 reply