Nagpur to Guwahati train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Nagpur to Guwahati can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nagpur to Guwahati is Rs 2120 in Third AC (3A), Rs 500 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3065 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 810 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2540 in Third AC (3A), Rs 515 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3590 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 1010 in Sleeper (SL).
Nagpur is a large city located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is also known as the orange city due to the best quality oranges produced here. Deekhshabhoomi that is the largest hollow stupa in the world is situated in Nagpur where Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar along with enormous number of followers converted to Buddhism. There is a diamond crossing in Nagpur also known as zero mile where double diamond crossing is formed by two double tracks crossing each other. This zero mile is the centre point of India geographically. It has good road and railway connectivity to other parts of the country. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport in Nagpur is an International airport located at a distance of 8 kms south west of the city. Nagpur has 3 railway stations - Nagpur (NGP), Ajni (AJNI) and Wardha Jn (WR).
Guwahati is the largest city of Assam and North East India. It is also known as city of temples as there are numerous Hindu temples. Kamakhya Temple is a must visit place in the city. Guwahati has been acting as the pseudo capital for the state of Assam. The Fancy Bazar area of Guwahati is known for the abundance of Marwari community here, shopping hub, food items like Momos, Thukpa, Chat corners, Pastas etc. Beli View - a sunset point in Guwahati by the river Brahmaputra is again a lively place to visit during evening. Guwahati International Airport (Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi Intl Airport) is the primary airport of the North Eastern states of India. Guwahati has 2 railway stations - Guwahati (GHY) and Kamakhya (KYQ).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.