Hide Fare
Show Fare

Nagpur to Durg train seat availability & fare

Sun, April 22
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Pune Santragachi Special Fare AC SF Special
02821


NGP


DURG
03:21
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Mumbai LTT Tatanagar Antyodaya Express
22885


NGP


DURG
03:25
- - W - - - S
--
--
--
--
Hazur Sahib Nanded Santragachi SF Express
12767


NGP


DURG
03:35
- T - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Weekly SF Express
12869


NGP


DURG
03:35
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sainagar Shirdi Howrah SF Express
22893


NGP


DURG
03:35
- - - - - - S
--
RLWL20/WL19
74%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL40/WL32
76%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/RLWL101
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Sai Nagar Shirdi Puri Weekly Express
18408


NGP


DURG
04:20
M - - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pune Hatia Weekly SF Special
02845


NGP


DURG
04:10
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Samta Express
12808


NGP


DURG
03:55
- T W - F S S
--
RLWL4/WL3
82%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL8/WL8
80%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL31/WL20
81%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Pune Hatia SF Express
22845


NGP


DURG
03:55
M - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Santragachi AC Superfast Special Fare Special
01123


NGP


DURG
03:50
- - - - - - S
--
--
RLWL42/WL29
53%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
Surat Malda Town Express
13426


NGP


DURG
03:50
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Chhattisgarh Express
18238


NGP


DURG
04:45
M T W T F S S
REGRET/RLWL1
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/RLWL1
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL9/WL6
85%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL48/WL37
88%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Bhagat Ki Kothi (Jodhpur) Bilaspur Express
18244


NGP


DURG
04:20
- - - - F - S
--
AVAILABLE 11
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
AVAILABLE 7
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
AVAILABLE 20
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Bikaner Bilaspur Express
18246


NGP


DURG
04:20
M - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
New Delhi Bilaspur Rajdhani Express
12442


NGP


DURG
03:40
- - W - - - S
AVAILABLE 2
100%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 32
100%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 196
100%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
--
Nagpur Bilaspur InterCity Express
12856


NGP


DURG
04:10
M T W T F S S
AVAILABLE 8
100%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 22
100%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
GNWL14/WL9
91%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 35
100%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
Hyderabad Raxaul Special Fare Special
07005


NGP


DURG
03:55
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Secunderabad Barauni Special Fare Special
07009


NGP


DURG
03:55
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
H. Nizamuddin Raigarh Gondwana Express
12410


NGP


DURG
03:45
- T W T F - S
--
RLWL12/WL9
64%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL33/WL25
61%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL84/WL62
67%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Pune Bilaspur SF Express
12850


NGP


DURG
03:45
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express
12101


NGP


DURG
03:38
- T W - - S S
AVAILABLE 1
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL15/WL8
83%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL35/WL22
72%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL71/WL62
55%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Porbandar Howrah ( Aradhana ) Superfast Express
12905


NGP


DURG
03:38
M - - T F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Okha Howrah Link Superfast Express
22905


NGP


DURG
03:38
M - - T F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Azad Hind Express
12129


NGP


DURG
03:43
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL15/WL12
70%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL21
0%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
RLWL90/WL76
66%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
Hapa Santragachi AC SF Special Fare Special
02833


NGP


DURG
03:45
- T - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Hapa Santragachi AC Super Fast Special
02839


NGP


DURG
03:45
- T - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Mumbai LTT Puri SF Express (via Titlagarh)
12145


NGP


DURG
03:45
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Samarsata SF Express
12151


NGP


DURG
03:45
- - - T F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Porbandar Santragachi Kavi Guru SF Express
12949


NGP


DURG
03:45
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur)
12809


NGP


DURG
03:55
M T W T F S S
RLWL4/WL4
82%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL25/WL20
81%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL44/WL27
77%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL79/WL65
83%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
Ahmedabad Puri Superfast Express ( via Brahmapur )
12844


NGP


DURG
03:55
M T - - F - S
--
RLWL10/WL6
64%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL21/WL16
64%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL69/WL58
44%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Ahmedabad Puri Express ( via Sambalpur )
18406


NGP


DURG
03:55
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pune Bilaspur SF Special Fare Special
08296


NGP


DURG
04:05
- - - - - - S
RLWL1/WL1
77%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
AVAILABLE 7
100%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
RLWL6/WL5
68%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
AVAILABLE 37
100%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express
18029


NGP


DURG
05:05
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL15/WL10
82%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
RLWL16/WL9
77%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
RLWL104/WL91
79%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Mumbai LTT Hatia SF Express
12811


NGP


DURG
03:45
M - - - - - S
--
RLWL18/WL15
69%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
RLWL35/WL18
66%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
REGRET/RLWL101
0%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam SF Express (Via Nagpur)
22848


NGP


DURG
04:05
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Jodhpur Puri Superfast Express
20814


NGP


DURG
03:55
- - - - - - S
REGRET/RLWL1
0%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
REGRET/RLWL11
0%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
RLWL25/WL17
61%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
RLWL78/WL65
46%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Tirunelveli Bilaspur SF Express
22620


NGP


DURG
03:55
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ernakulam Bilaspur SF Express
22816


NGP


DURG
03:55
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Thiruvananthapuram Central Korba SF Express
22648


NGP


DURG
04:10
- T - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express
12833


NGP


DURG
04:10
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL16/WL7
73%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
RLWL34/WL24
41%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
RLWL94/WL59
59%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
Gitanjali Express
12859


NGP


DURG
03:40
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL21/WL12
56%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
RLWL46/WL18
36%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
RLWL105/WL77
27%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
Gandhidham Puri Weekly SF Express (via Bhubaneswar)
12993


NGP


DURG
03:50
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Surat Puri Weekly SF Express
22828


NGP


DURG
03:50
- T - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Hapa Bilaspur SF Express
22939


NGP


DURG
03:50
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ajmer Puri Bi Weekly Express
18422


NGP


DURG
03:55
- - W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Gandhidham Puri Weekly SF Express (via Vizianagaram)
22973


NGP


DURG
03:55
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Shivnath Express
18240


NGP


DURG
04:25
M T W T F S S
GNWL1/WL1
82%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
GNWL24/WL20
78%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
GNWL47/WL33
76%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
GNWL96/WL53
63%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Nagpur to Durg train time table

Nagpur Bilaspur InterCity Express (12856) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Durg station (DURG) at taking a total of 4 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 265 kms. Shivnath Express (18240) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Durg station (DURG) at taking a total of 4 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 265 kms. Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12101) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Durg station (DURG) at taking a total of 3 hrs 38 mints to cover the distance of 264 kms. Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Durg station (DURG) at taking a total of 4 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 265 kms. Gitanjali Express (12859) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Durg station (DURG) at taking a total of 3 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 265 kms.

Nagpur to Durg train Seat Availability

In Nagpur Bilaspur InterCity Express (12856), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 8 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 22 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is GNWL14/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 91% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 35 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow. In Shivnath Express (18240), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL24/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL47/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 76% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL96/WL53 in Sleeper (SL) with 63% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12101), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is RLWL15/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL35/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL71/WL62 in Sleeper (SL) with 55% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833), seat availability status is RLWL16/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL34/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 41% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL94/WL59 in Sleeper (SL) with 59% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Gitanjali Express (12859), seat availability status is RLWL21/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL46/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 36% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL105/WL77 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nagpur to Durg train Fare

Fare for trains from Nagpur to Durg is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 95 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 185 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 990 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1385 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 350 in Sleeper (SL).

Nagpur to Durg train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 1 rajdhani train runs from Nagpur to Durg - New Delhi Bilaspur Rajdhani Express (12442).

Nagpur to Durg New Delhi Bilaspur Rajdhani Express (12442) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Durg station (DURG) at . Nagpur to Durg rajdhani fare is Rs.1515 in First AC, Rs.965 in Third AC and Rs.1305 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In New Delhi Bilaspur Rajdhani Express (12442), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 2 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 32 in Second AC (2A) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 196 in Third AC (3A) for tomorrow. Bilaspur Rajdhani connects New Delhi to the state of Chhattisgarh. This is one of those Rajdhanis that does not originate or terminate to a state capital. Bilaspur Rajdhani is again a long train consisting of 20 coaches in total. It consists of 6 AC II tier coaches which is maximum in any Rajdhani after Patna Rajdhani which has 7.

Nagpur to Durg Shivnath Express 18240

Nagpur to Durg Shivnath Express (18240) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Durg station (DURG) at . Nagpur to Durg train fare is Rs.1165 in First AC, Rs.95 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.185 in Sleeper for this train. In Shivnath Express (18240), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL24/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL47/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 76% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL96/WL53 in Sleeper (SL) with 63% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nagpur to Durg Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express 12833

Nagpur to Durg Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Durg station (DURG) at . Nagpur to Durg train fare is Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.215 in Sleeper for this train. In Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833), seat availability status is RLWL16/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL34/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 41% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL94/WL59 in Sleeper (SL) with 59% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nagpur to Durg Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express 12101

Nagpur to Durg Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12101) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Durg station (DURG) at . Nagpur to Durg train fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.110 in None, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.215 in Sleeper for this train. In Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12101), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is RLWL15/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL35/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL71/WL62 in Sleeper (SL) with 55% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nagpur to Durg Nagpur Bilaspur InterCity Express 12856

Nagpur to Durg Nagpur Bilaspur InterCity Express (12856) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Durg station (DURG) at . Nagpur to Durg train fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.110 in None, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.215 in Sleeper for this train. In Nagpur Bilaspur InterCity Express (12856), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 8 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 22 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is GNWL14/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 91% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 35 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.

Nagpur to Durg Gitanjali Express 12859

Nagpur to Durg Gitanjali Express (12859) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Durg station (DURG) at . Nagpur to Durg train fare is Rs.110 in None, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.215 in Sleeper for this train. In Gitanjali Express (12859), seat availability status is RLWL21/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL46/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 36% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL105/WL77 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nagpur to Durg train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Nagpur to Durg is Pune Santragachi Special Fare AC SF Special (02821) which travels a distance of 264 kms in just 3 hrs 21 mints. The slowest train from Nagpur to Durg is Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express (18029) which travels a distance of 265 kms in 5 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Nagpur to Durg is Mumbai CSMT Howrah Weekly SF Express (12869) which reaches Durg with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nagpur to Durg is Pune Hatia Weekly SF Special (02845) which reaches Durg with an average delay of over 11 hrs 39 mints.

About Nagpur

Nagpur is a large city located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is also known as the orange city due to the best quality oranges produced here. Deekhshabhoomi that is the largest hollow stupa in the world is situated in Nagpur where Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar along with enormous number of followers converted to Buddhism. There is a diamond crossing in Nagpur also known as zero mile where double diamond crossing is formed by two double tracks crossing each other. This zero mile is the centre point of India geographically. It has good road and railway connectivity to other parts of the country. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport in Nagpur is an International airport located at a distance of 8 kms south west of the city. Nagpur has 3 railway stations - Nagpur (NGP), Ajni (AJNI) and Wardha Jn (WR).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.