Nagpur to Champa train Seat Availability & Fare
LTT SHALIMAR EX (18029) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Champa station (CPH) at taking a total of 9 hrs 46 mints to cover the distance of 466 kms. This train has 23 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 12 trains that run from Nagpur to Champa can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nagpur to Champa is Rs 1795 in First AC (1A), Rs 755 in Third AC (3A), Rs 170 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1070 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 280 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
Nagpur to Champa LTT SHALIMAR EX (18029) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Champa station (CPH) at . This train has 23 stoppages. Nagpur to Champa train fare is Rs.755 in Third AC, Rs.1070 in Second AC and Rs.280 in Sleeper for this train.
Nagpur is a large city located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is also known as the orange city due to the best quality oranges produced here. Deekhshabhoomi that is the largest hollow stupa in the world is situated in Nagpur where Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar along with enormous number of followers converted to Buddhism. There is a diamond crossing in Nagpur also known as zero mile where double diamond crossing is formed by two double tracks crossing each other. This zero mile is the centre point of India geographically. It has good road and railway connectivity to other parts of the country. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport in Nagpur is an International airport located at a distance of 8 kms south west of the city. Nagpur has 3 railway stations - Nagpur (NGP), Ajni (AJNI) and Wardha Jn (WR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.