Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Nagpur to Brajrajnagar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nagpur to Brajrajnagar is Rs 2235 in First AC (1A), Rs 190 in None (GN), Rs 940 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1340 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 345 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1255 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1760 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 445 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Nagpur to Brajrajnagar is Azad Hind Express (12129) which travels a distance of 605 kms in just 9 hrs 21 mints. The slowest train from Nagpur to Brajrajnagar is Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express (18029) which travels a distance of 606 kms in 11 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Nagpur to Brajrajnagar is Azad Hind Express (12129) which reaches Brajrajnagar with an average delay of just 5 mints. The most delayed train from Nagpur to Brajrajnagar is Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) which reaches Brajrajnagar with an average delay of over 17 mints.
Nagpur is a large city located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is also known as the orange city due to the best quality oranges produced here. Deekhshabhoomi that is the largest hollow stupa in the world is situated in Nagpur where Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar along with enormous number of followers converted to Buddhism. There is a diamond crossing in Nagpur also known as zero mile where double diamond crossing is formed by two double tracks crossing each other. This zero mile is the centre point of India geographically. It has good road and railway connectivity to other parts of the country. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport in Nagpur is an International airport located at a distance of 8 kms south west of the city. Nagpur has 3 railway stations - Nagpur (NGP), Ajni (AJNI) and Wardha Jn (WR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.