Hide Fare
Show Fare

Nagpur to Bina Jn train seat availability & fare

Sat, April 28
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Ernakulam Jn. Agra Cantt. One Way Special (UnReserved)
06040


NGP


BINA
08:00
- T - - - - -
--
--
--
--
Thiruvananthapuram Central H. Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti SF Express
12643


NGP


BINA
07:50
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Millennium SF Express
12645


NGP


BINA
07:50
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Visakhapatnam Hazrat Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti Express
12803


NGP


BINA
07:50
- T - - - S -
--
RLWL25/WL15
75%
Trends
checked 12 min ago
RLWL49/WL25
64%
Trends
checked 12 min ago
REGRET/RLWL161
0%
Trends
checked 12 min ago
Andaman Express
16031


NGP


BINA
09:45
M - - T F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Chennai Central Lucknow Jn. (Gomtisagar) Express
16093


NGP


BINA
09:45
- - W - - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Dakshin SF Express
12721


NGP


BINA
09:45
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Dakshin Link SF Express
12861


NGP


BINA
09:45
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL22/WL18
75%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
RLWL38/WL28
53%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL101
0%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
Yesvantpur Gorakhpur Express (via Gonda)
15016


NGP


BINA
11:05
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Grand Trunk (GT) Express
12615


NGP


BINA
09:00
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bhusaval Hazrat Nizamuddin Gondwana SF Express
12405


NGP


BINA
09:00
- T - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Raigarh H.Nizamuddin Gondwana Express
12409


NGP


BINA
09:00
M - W T F S -
--
RLWL17/WL13
66%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL35/WL21
58%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL133/WL107
42%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Kerala Express
12625


NGP


BINA
08:40
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL18/WL15
56%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
RLWL40/WL30
44%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL101
0%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
Kongu SF Express
12647


NGP


BINA
08:10
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Yesvantpur Gorakhpur Express (via Faizabad)
15024


NGP


BINA
08:10
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Chhattisgarh Express
18237


NGP


BINA
11:10
M T W T F S S
RLWL4/WL2
81%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
RLWL9/WL9
85%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
RLWL31/WL24
66%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
RLWL86/WL65
62%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
Samta Express
12807


NGP


BINA
09:15
- T W T - S S
--
RLWL12/WL9
68%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL21
0%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL101
0%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Nagpur to Bina Jn train time table

Kerala Express (12625) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Bina Jn station (BINA) at taking a total of 8 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 530 kms. Visakhapatnam Hazrat Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti Express (12803) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Bina Jn station (BINA) at taking a total of 7 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 529 kms. Samta Express (12807) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Bina Jn station (BINA) at taking a total of 9 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 530 kms. Dakshin Link SF Express (12861) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Bina Jn station (BINA) at taking a total of 9 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 529 kms. Chhattisgarh Express (18237) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Bina Jn station (BINA) at taking a total of 11 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 530 kms.

Nagpur to Bina Jn train Seat Availability

In Kerala Express (12625), seat availability status is RLWL18/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL40/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL101 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Samta Express (12807), seat availability status is RLWL12/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL21 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL101 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Dakshin Link SF Express (12861), seat availability status is RLWL22/WL18 in Second AC (2A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL38/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 53% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL101 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Chhattisgarh Express (18237), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL9/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL31/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 66% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL86/WL65 in Sleeper (SL) with 62% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nagpur to Bina Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Nagpur to Bina Jn is Rs 2000 in First AC (1A), Rs 1195 in Second AC (2A), Rs 305 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 160 in None (GN) and Rs 835 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1615 in Second AC (2A), Rs 405 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1150 in Third AC (3A).

Nagpur to Bina Jn Chhattisgarh Express 18237

Nagpur to Bina Jn Chhattisgarh Express (18237) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Bina Jn station (BINA) at . Nagpur to Bina Jn train fare is Rs.2000 in First AC, Rs.160 in None, Rs.835 in Third AC, Rs.1195 in Second AC and Rs.305 in Sleeper for this train. In Chhattisgarh Express (18237), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL9/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL31/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 66% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL86/WL65 in Sleeper (SL) with 62% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nagpur to Bina Jn Kerala Express 12625

Nagpur to Bina Jn Kerala Express (12625) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Bina Jn station (BINA) at . Nagpur to Bina Jn train fare is Rs.175 in None, Rs.880 in Third AC, Rs.1245 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train. In Kerala Express (12625), seat availability status is RLWL18/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL40/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL101 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nagpur to Bina Jn Samta Express 12807

Nagpur to Bina Jn Samta Express (12807) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Bina Jn station (BINA) at . Nagpur to Bina Jn train fare is Rs.880 in Third AC, Rs.1245 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train. In Samta Express (12807), seat availability status is RLWL12/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL21 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL101 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nagpur to Bina Jn Visakhapatnam Hazrat Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti Express 12803

Nagpur to Bina Jn Visakhapatnam Hazrat Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti Express (12803) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Bina Jn station (BINA) at . Nagpur to Bina Jn train fare is Rs.880 in Third AC, Rs.1245 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train.

Nagpur to Bina Jn Dakshin Link SF Express 12861

Nagpur to Bina Jn Dakshin Link SF Express (12861) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Bina Jn station (BINA) at . Nagpur to Bina Jn train fare is Rs.175 in None, Rs.880 in Third AC, Rs.1245 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train. In Dakshin Link SF Express (12861), seat availability status is RLWL22/WL18 in Second AC (2A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL38/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 53% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL101 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nagpur to Bina Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Nagpur to Bina Jn is Thiruvananthapuram Central H. Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti SF Express (12643) which travels a distance of 529 kms in just 7 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Nagpur to Bina Jn is Chhattisgarh Express (18237) which travels a distance of 530 kms in 11 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Nagpur to Bina Jn is Yesvantpur Gorakhpur Express (via Gonda) (15016) which reaches Bina Jn with an average delay of just 5 mints. The most delayed train from Nagpur to Bina Jn is Yesvantpur Gorakhpur Express (via Faizabad) (15024) which reaches Bina Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 28 mints.

About Nagpur

Nagpur is a large city located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is also known as the orange city due to the best quality oranges produced here. Deekhshabhoomi that is the largest hollow stupa in the world is situated in Nagpur where Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar along with enormous number of followers converted to Buddhism. There is a diamond crossing in Nagpur also known as zero mile where double diamond crossing is formed by two double tracks crossing each other. This zero mile is the centre point of India geographically. It has good road and railway connectivity to other parts of the country. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport in Nagpur is an International airport located at a distance of 8 kms south west of the city. Nagpur has 3 railway stations - Nagpur (NGP), Ajni (AJNI) and Wardha Jn (WR).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.