Hide Fare
Show Fare

Nagpur to Bharuch Jn train seat availability & fare

Mon, April 23
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Navjeevan SF Express
12656


WR


AKV
12:35
M T W T F S S
RLWL1/WL1
77%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL13/WL10
64%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/RLWL31
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/RLWL76
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Prerana Express
22137


NGP


BH
13:49
- - W - - S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Vishakhapatnam Gandhidham Weekly Express
18501


WR


AKV
13:00
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Puri Ahmedabad Superfast Express ( via Brahmapur )
12843


NGP


BH
13:42
- - W - F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Puri Ahmedabad Express ( via Sambalpur )
18405


NGP


BH
13:42
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Santragachi Hapa AC Superfast Special Fare Special
02834


NGP


BH
14:03
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Santragachi Hapa AC SF Special
02838


NGP


BH
14:03
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Bilaspur Hapa SF Express
22940


NGP


BH
14:01
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Santragachi Porbandar Kavi Guru SF Express
12950


NGP


BH
13:05
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express
12834


NGP


BH
14:48
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL19/WL8
66%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL32/WL21
44%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL153/WL109
23%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Recently Asked Question

Nagpur to Bharuch Jn train time table

Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express (12834) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Bharuch Jn station (BH) at taking a total of 14 hrs 48 mints to cover the distance of 786 kms. Puri Ahmedabad Superfast Express ( via Brahmapur ) (12843) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Bharuch Jn station (BH) at taking a total of 13 hrs 42 mints to cover the distance of 786 kms. Santragachi Porbandar Kavi Guru SF Express (12950) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Bharuch Jn station (BH) at taking a total of 13 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 786 kms. Navjeevan SF Express (12656) departs from Wardha Jn station (WR) at and arrives Ankleshwar Jn station (AKV) at taking a total of 12 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 697 kms.

Nagpur to Bharuch Jn train Seat Availability

In Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express (12834), seat availability status is RLWL18/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL38/WL32 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL134/WL94 in Sleeper (SL) with 31% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Navjeevan SF Express (12656), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL14/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL45/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 61% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL76 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nagpur to Bharuch Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Nagpur to Bharuch Jn is Rs 2515 in First AC (1A), Rs 200 in None (GN), Rs 1000 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1440 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 365 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1315 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1860 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 470 in Sleeper (SL).

Nagpur to Bharuch Jn Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express 12834

Nagpur to Bharuch Jn Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express (12834) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Bharuch Jn station (BH) at . Nagpur to Bharuch Jn train fare is Rs.1130 in Third AC, Rs.1610 in Second AC and Rs.425 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express (12834), seat availability status is RLWL18/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL38/WL32 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL134/WL94 in Sleeper (SL) with 31% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nagpur to Bharuch Jn Puri Ahmedabad Superfast Express ( via Brahmapur ) 12843

Nagpur to Bharuch Jn Puri Ahmedabad Superfast Express ( via Brahmapur ) (12843) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Bharuch Jn station (BH) at . Nagpur to Bharuch Jn train fare is Rs.1130 in Third AC, Rs.1610 in Second AC and Rs.425 in Sleeper for this train.

Nagpur to Bharuch Jn Navjeevan SF Express 12656

Nagpur to Bharuch Jn Navjeevan SF Express (12656) departs from Wardha Jn station (WR) at and arrives Ankleshwar Jn station (AKV) at . Nagpur to Bharuch Jn train fare is Rs.2515 in First AC, Rs.215 in None, Rs.1050 in Third AC, Rs.1490 in Second AC and Rs.395 in Sleeper for this train. In Navjeevan SF Express (12656), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL14/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL45/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 61% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL76 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Nagpur to Bharuch Jn Santragachi Porbandar Kavi Guru SF Express 12950

Nagpur to Bharuch Jn Santragachi Porbandar Kavi Guru SF Express (12950) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Bharuch Jn station (BH) at . Nagpur to Bharuch Jn train fare is Rs.1130 in Third AC, Rs.1610 in Second AC and Rs.425 in Sleeper for this train.

Nagpur to Bharuch Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Nagpur to Bharuch Jn is Navjeevan SF Express (12656) which travels a distance of 697 kms in just 12 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Nagpur to Bharuch Jn is Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express (12834) which travels a distance of 786 kms in 14 hrs 48 mints. The most punctual train from Nagpur to Bharuch Jn is Prerana Express (22137) which reaches Bharuch Jn with an average delay of just 3 mints. The most delayed train from Nagpur to Bharuch Jn is Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express (12834) which reaches Bharuch Jn with an average delay of over 2 hrs 37 mints.

About Nagpur

Nagpur is a large city located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is also known as the orange city due to the best quality oranges produced here. Deekhshabhoomi that is the largest hollow stupa in the world is situated in Nagpur where Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar along with enormous number of followers converted to Buddhism. There is a diamond crossing in Nagpur also known as zero mile where double diamond crossing is formed by two double tracks crossing each other. This zero mile is the centre point of India geographically. It has good road and railway connectivity to other parts of the country. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport in Nagpur is an International airport located at a distance of 8 kms south west of the city. Nagpur has 3 railway stations - Nagpur (NGP), Ajni (AJNI) and Wardha Jn (WR).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.