Shatabdi express is a premium category full air-conditioned train that connects important cities of India. These are the fastest trains in India which can run at over 150 kmph. These trains runs for short distances only and are not for overnight journeys. Shatabdi trains have only seating arrangements. They are equipped with safer LHB coaches. The first Shatabdi Express train was introduced in 1988 to commemorate the birth centenary of Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India. These train offers catering facilities and the food fare is included in ticket cost. Shatabdi trains have classes Chair Car (CC) and Executive Class(EC). These are best alternative to bus journeys. 1 shatabdi train runs from Nagpur to Beawar - Puri Ajmer Bi Weekly SF Special (02037).
Nagpur to Beawar Puri Ajmer Bi Weekly SF Special (02037) departs from Nagpur station (NGP) at and arrives Beawar station (BER) at . This train has 22 stoppages. In Puri Ajmer Bi Weekly SF Special (02037), seat availability status is RLWL19/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL31/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL81/WL42 in Sleeper (SL) with 60% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL64/WL45 in Second Seater (2S) with 48% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.