Nagercoil Jn to Mangalore Cntl train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Nagercoil Jn to Mangalore can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nagercoil Jn to Mangalore is Rs 830 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1050 in Third AC (3A), Rs 225 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1505 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 390 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1065 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1365 in Third AC (3A), Rs 240 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1940 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 500 in Sleeper (SL).
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.