No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Nagda Jn to Ruthiyai can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nagda Jn to Ruthiyai is Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 195 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 100 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Nagda Jn to Ruthiyai is Pune Gwalior Weekly Express (11101) which travels a distance of 290 kms in just 5 hrs 32 mints. The slowest train from Nagda Jn to Ruthiyai is Nagda Bina Passenger (UnReserved) (59341) which travels a distance of 290 kms in 6 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Nagda Jn to Ruthiyai is Bandra Terminus Jhansi Express (11104) which reaches Ruthiyai with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nagda Jn to Ruthiyai is Nagda Bina Passenger (UnReserved) (59341) which reaches Ruthiyai with an average delay of over 36 mints.
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.