Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Nagda Jn to Ramgundam can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nagda Jn to Ramgundam is Rs 3140 in First AC (1A), Rs 1240 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1800 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 455 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1600 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2320 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 585 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Nagda Jn to Ramgundam is Bhagat Ki Kothi Mannargudi Weekly Express (16863) which travels a distance of 980 kms in just 16 hrs 14 mints. The slowest train from Nagda Jn to Ramgundam is Bhagat Ki Kothi Mannargudi Weekly Express (16863) which travels a distance of 980 kms in 16 hrs 14 mints. The most punctual train from Nagda Jn to Ramgundam is Anuvrat AC SF Express (22632) which reaches Ramgundam with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nagda Jn to Ramgundam is Bhagat Ki Kothi Mannargudi Weekly Express (16863) which reaches Ramgundam with an average delay of over 16 mints.
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.