Train seat availability for all 10 trains that run from Nagda Jn to Phulera Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nagda Jn to Phulera Jn is Rs 175 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 725 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1995 in First AC (1A), Rs 1120 in Second AC (2A), Rs 295 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 160 in None (GN) and Rs 790 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 920 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Nagda Jn to Phulera Jn is Ranthambhore SF Express (12465) which travels a distance of 520 kms in just 8 hrs 24 mints. The slowest train from Nagda Jn to Phulera Jn is Nagpur Jaipur Weekly Express (11203) which travels a distance of 663 kms in 11 hrs 57 mints. The most punctual train from Nagda Jn to Phulera Jn is Nagpur Jaipur Weekly Express (11203) which reaches Phulera Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nagda Jn to Phulera Jn is Nagpur Jaipur Weekly Express (11203) which reaches Phulera Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.