Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Nagda Jn to Phagwara Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nagda Jn to Phagwara Jn is Rs 3275 in First AC (1A), Rs 285 in None (GN), Rs 1340 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1920 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 505 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1715 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2445 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 640 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Nagda Jn to Phagwara Jn is Swaraj Express (12471) which travels a distance of 1039 kms in just 15 hrs 22 mints. The slowest train from Nagda Jn to Phagwara Jn is Golden Temple Mail (12903) which travels a distance of 1098 kms in 19 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Nagda Jn to Phagwara Jn is Golden Temple Mail (12903) which reaches Phagwara Jn with an average delay of just 18 mints. The most delayed train from Nagda Jn to Phagwara Jn is Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express (12925) which reaches Phagwara Jn with an average delay of over 31 mints.
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.