Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Nagda Jn to Pandhurna can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nagda Jn to Pandhurna is Rs 710 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2000 in First AC (1A), Rs 1195 in Second AC (2A), Rs 305 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 160 in None (GN) and Rs 835 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 900 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1615 in Second AC (2A), Rs 405 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1150 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Nagda Jn to Pandhurna is Jaipur MGR Chennai Central SF Express (12968) which travels a distance of 525 kms in just 9 hrs 21 mints. The slowest train from Nagda Jn to Pandhurna is Jaipur Nagpur Weekly Express (11204) which travels a distance of 525 kms in 10 hrs 17 mints. The most punctual train from Nagda Jn to Pandhurna is Bhagat Ki Kothi (Jodhpur) Bilaspur Express (18244) which reaches Pandhurna with an average delay of just 2 mints. The most delayed train from Nagda Jn to Pandhurna is Jaipur MGR Chennai Central SF Express (12968) which reaches Pandhurna with an average delay of over 10 mints.
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.