Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Nagda Jn to Nokha can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nagda Jn to Nokha is Rs 2740 in First AC (1A), Rs 230 in None (GN), Rs 1110 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1585 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 410 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1430 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2045 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Nagda Jn to Nokha is Anuvrat AC SF Express (22631) which travels a distance of 780 kms in just 12 hrs 7 mints. The slowest train from Nagda Jn to Nokha is Bilaspur Bikaner Express (18245) which travels a distance of 780 kms in 14 hrs 23 mints. The most punctual train from Nagda Jn to Nokha is Bilaspur Bikaner Express (18245) which reaches Nokha with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nagda Jn to Nokha is Bilaspur Bikaner Express (18245) which reaches Nokha with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.