Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Nagda Jn to Mookambika Road can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nagda Jn to Mookambika Road is Rs 380 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 4000 in First AC (1A), Rs 2360 in Second AC (2A), Rs 630 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 365 in None (GN) and Rs 1650 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 395 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2885 in Second AC (2A), Rs 805 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 2070 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Nagda Jn to Mookambika Road is Marusagar SF Special (02978) which travels a distance of 1412 kms in just 22 hrs 13 mints. The slowest train from Nagda Jn to Mookambika Road is Marusagar SF Express (12978) which travels a distance of 1412 kms in 23 hrs 28 mints. The most punctual train from Nagda Jn to Mookambika Road is Marusagar SF Express (12978) which reaches Mookambika Road with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nagda Jn to Mookambika Road is Marusagar SF Express (12978) which reaches Mookambika Road with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.