Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Nagda Jn to Merta Road Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nagda Jn to Merta Road Jn is Rs 235 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 860 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2415 in First AC (1A), Rs 1440 in Second AC (2A), Rs 375 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 205 in None (GN) and Rs 1010 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 250 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1090 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1860 in Second AC (2A), Rs 480 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1325 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Nagda Jn to Merta Road Jn is Ranthambhore SF Express (12465) which travels a distance of 672 kms in just 10 hrs 49 mints. The slowest train from Nagda Jn to Merta Road Jn is Bilaspur Bhagat Ki Kothi (Jodhpur) Express (18243) which travels a distance of 672 kms in 12 hrs 41 mints. The most punctual train from Nagda Jn to Merta Road Jn is Mannargudi Bhagat ki Kothi Weekly Express (16864) which reaches Merta Road Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nagda Jn to Merta Road Jn is Ranthambhore SF Express (12465) which reaches Merta Road Jn with an average delay of over 32 mints.
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.