Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Nagda Jn to Khambhaliya can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nagda Jn to Khambhaliya is Rs 1085 in Third AC (3A), Rs 230 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1565 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1400 in Third AC (3A), Rs 245 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2020 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 510 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Nagda Jn to Khambhaliya is Varanasi Okha SF Express (22970) which travels a distance of 787 kms in just 15 hrs 4 mints. The slowest train from Nagda Jn to Khambhaliya is Guwahati Okha Dwarka Express (15636) which travels a distance of 788 kms in 15 hrs 24 mints. The most punctual train from Nagda Jn to Khambhaliya is Gorakhpur Okha Express (15045) which reaches Khambhaliya with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nagda Jn to Khambhaliya is Guwahati Okha Dwarka Express (15636) which reaches Khambhaliya with an average delay of over 28 mints.
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.