Okha Gorakhpur Express (15046) departs from Nagda Jn station (NAD) at and arrives Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at taking a total of 14 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 680 kms.
Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Nagda Jn to Gwalior can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nagda Jn to Gwalior is Rs 160 in None (GN), Rs 845 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1210 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 310 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1160 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1630 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 410 in Sleeper (SL).
Nagda Jn to Gwalior Okha Gorakhpur Express (15046) departs from Nagda Jn station (NAD) at and arrives Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at . Nagda Jn to Gwalior train fare is Rs.980 in Third AC, Rs.1415 in Second AC and Rs.360 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Nagda Jn to Gwalior is Pune Gwalior Weekly Express (11101) which travels a distance of 537 kms in just 11 hrs 57 mints. The slowest train from Nagda Jn to Gwalior is Okha Gorakhpur Express (15046) which travels a distance of 680 kms in 14 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Nagda Jn to Gwalior is Pune Gwalior Weekly Express (11101) which reaches Gwalior Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nagda Jn to Gwalior is Bandra Terminus Jhansi Weekly Express (11804) which reaches Gwalior Jn with an average delay of over 26 mints.
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.