Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Nagda Jn to Etawah can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nagda Jn to Etawah is Rs 980 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1415 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 360 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1295 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1835 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 460 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Nagda Jn to Etawah is Bandra Terminus Gorakhpur Avadh Express (19037) which travels a distance of 673 kms in just 14 hrs 21 mints. The slowest train from Nagda Jn to Etawah is Okha Gorakhpur Express (15046) which travels a distance of 918 kms in 19 hrs 43 mints. The most punctual train from Nagda Jn to Etawah is Okha Gorakhpur Express (15046) which reaches Etawah with an average delay of just 16 mints. The most delayed train from Nagda Jn to Etawah is Bandra Terminus Muzaffarpur Avadh Express (19039) which reaches Etawah with an average delay of over 36 mints.
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.