Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Nagda Jn to Dhanbad Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nagda Jn to Dhanbad Jn is Rs 355 in None (GN), Rs 1620 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2340 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 605 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2040 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2865 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 780 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Nagda Jn to Dhanbad Jn is Parasnath SF Express (12941) which travels a distance of 1564 kms in just 26 hrs. The slowest train from Nagda Jn to Dhanbad Jn is Sare Jahan Se Achchha Express (19413) which travels a distance of 1437 kms in 33 hrs 43 mints. The most punctual train from Nagda Jn to Dhanbad Jn is Parasnath SF Express (12941) which reaches Dhanbad Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nagda Jn to Dhanbad Jn is Parasnath SF Express (12941) which reaches Dhanbad Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.