Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Nagda Jn to Bhimsen can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nagda Jn to Bhimsen is Rs 230 in None (GN), Rs 1120 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1600 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1440 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2060 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 530 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Nagda Jn to Bhimsen is Ahmedabad Varanasi Sabarmati Express (19167) which travels a distance of 788 kms in just 18 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Nagda Jn to Bhimsen is Ahmedabad Darbhanga Sabarmati Express (19165) which travels a distance of 788 kms in 18 hrs 7 mints. The most punctual train from Nagda Jn to Bhimsen is Ahmedabad Darbhanga Sabarmati Express (19165) which reaches Bhimsen with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nagda Jn to Bhimsen is Ahmedabad Darbhanga Sabarmati Express (19165) which reaches Bhimsen with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.