Jaipur Mysuru SF Express (12976) departs from Nagda Jn station (NAD) at and arrives Betul station (BZU) at taking a total of 8 hrs 9 mints to cover the distance of 438 kms.
Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Nagda Jn to Betul can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nagda Jn to Betul is Rs 1685 in First AC (1A), Rs 140 in None (GN), Rs 700 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1000 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 260 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
Nagda Jn to Betul Jaipur Mysuru SF Express (12976) departs from Nagda Jn station (NAD) at and arrives Betul station (BZU) at . Nagda Jn to Betul train fare is Rs.1765 in First AC, Rs.745 in Third AC, Rs.1050 in Second AC and Rs.290 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Nagda Jn to Betul is Jaipur MGR Chennai Central SF Express (12968) which travels a distance of 438 kms in just 8 hrs 8 mints. The slowest train from Nagda Jn to Betul is Jaipur Secunderabad Express (19713) which travels a distance of 438 kms in 9 hrs 33 mints. The most punctual train from Nagda Jn to Betul is Jaipur Nagpur Weekly Express (11204) which reaches Betul with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nagda Jn to Betul is Jaipur Mysuru SF Express (12976) which reaches Betul with an average delay of over 5 mints.
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.