Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express (12925) departs from Nagda Jn station (NAD) at and arrives Beas station (BEAS) at taking a total of 19 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 1097 kms.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Nagda Jn to Beas can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nagda Jn to Beas is Rs 3360 in First AC (1A), Rs 300 in None (GN), Rs 1375 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1970 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 515 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1755 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2495 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 655 in Sleeper (SL).
Nagda Jn to Beas Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express (12925) departs from Nagda Jn station (NAD) at and arrives Beas station (BEAS) at . Nagda Jn to Beas train fare is Rs.3360 in First AC, Rs.1375 in Third AC, Rs.1970 in Second AC and Rs.515 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Nagda Jn to Beas is Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express (12925) which travels a distance of 1097 kms in just 19 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Nagda Jn to Beas is Golden Temple Mail (12903) which travels a distance of 1156 kms in 20 hrs 19 mints. The most punctual train from Nagda Jn to Beas is Golden Temple Mail (12903) which reaches Beas with an average delay of just 13 mints. The most delayed train from Nagda Jn to Beas is Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express (12925) which reaches Beas with an average delay of over 23 mints.
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.