Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Nagda Jn to Basti can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nagda Jn to Basti is Rs 1370 in Third AC (3A), Rs 510 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1970 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 305 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1770 in Third AC (3A), Rs 655 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2495 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 320 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Nagda Jn to Basti is Avadh Special (09037) which travels a distance of 1094 kms in just 24 hrs 6 mints. The slowest train from Nagda Jn to Basti is Okha Gorakhpur Express (15046) which travels a distance of 1340 kms in 28 hrs 2 mints. The most punctual train from Nagda Jn to Basti is Okha Gorakhpur Express (15046) which reaches Basti with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nagda Jn to Basti is Okha Gorakhpur Express (15046) which reaches Basti with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.